BY VIKTOR & ROLF

Flowerbomb Perfume by Viktor Rolf, Fragrance has notes of bergamot, tea, jasmine, freesia, orchid, centiflora rose and patchouli. see more...

Nour A.
Dearborn, MI
Love, love flowerbomb! It smells so good, it's kind of a sweet smell but not overly sweet. It is perfect for any season. A plus about this is that it is long lasting. But the con is its expensive. But I would buy it again
Macky O.
Chula Vista, CA
This is my go to scent for going out. It's mild compared to other signature fragrances out there, yet strong enough to leave a lasting impact. It's floral yet bold, which is similar to my personality. Many people I've come across have asked my what perfume I use so it must be good!
Tyler T.
Memphis, TN
This product is literally E V E R Y T H I N G !! My boyfriend purchased it for me at the wolfchase mall in Memphis and it's just everything it needs to be. It's not overpowering , and it's honestly my staple. If had a liftetime supply I'd wear it everyday.
Jovi O.
San Diego, CA
My HG perfume! so so so expensive but smells amazing. I'm a sucker for rose/floral scents so when I cam across this I was hooked instantly. The packaging, name, smell... literally everything about this perfume is ideal for me! except for the price tag lol
Emily S.
New Albany, OH
This is my favorite perfume! The flowery scent is amazing and it lasts for a long time. It's a light enough scent that I can wear it during the day or out at night. My boyfriend loves this perfume, he actually bought me more of it a few months ago!
Helene G.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a delicious scent! I absolutely love it, and it's hard to find something that compares. Very warm, yet flowery. I sense vanilla undertones. Only concern is that it is pretty expensive. It's as expensive as Chanel and Dolce & Gabbana.
Megan B.
East Meadow, NY
this is my absolute favorite perfume it's so girly while also being womanly. it's floral but not gross. it's definitely pricey but a little goes a long way so it lasts a while.
Brandi G.
My favorite perfume by far. I received a sample of this almost 10 years ago and immediately fell in love, it is still my favorite to this day. The scent is feminine but not overpowering. The bottle is adorable, I wouldn't change a thing.
Kelli W.
Maumee, OH
I got a sample of this in a magazine and fsuxh a sweet light beautiful smell!ell in love!!! I save it for special occasions and have a stockpile of travel sizes from Sephora!
Danielle R.
Albuquerque, NM
I can not put into words how amazing this smells. I use it every day and every day (well almost every day ) I get at least one compliment on it. It is the bomb, pun intended.