BY VIKTOR & ROLF

Flowerbomb Perfume by Viktor Rolf, Fragrance has notes of bergamot, tea, jasmine, freesia, orchid, centiflora rose and patchouli. see more...

Yvette D.
Brooklyn, NY
This perfume has a great flowery smell, that smells fresh. The bottle is very pretty and classy, it is each to use. I received this perfume as gift and have all most finished it.
Ashlee H.
Homestead, FL
At first I loved this spray and couldn't get enough but I very quickly grew out of it. I have a three year old bottle I've yet to finish. There is no competing with the long lasting wee of this perfume. I could stay it in the morning before work and come back to my bedroom and smell a cloud of it like I had just reapplied. That is incredible however it's very overpowering and can be way too much for daily wear.
En B.
Got this as a present from a friend! I love this! and you will too if you enjoy floral scents. This is a very light winter/spring perfect scent! Its semi-long wearing 4-6 hours, so instead of putting on too much in the morning, I suggest you touch up just a little bit when you freshen up midday. A little goes a long way with this bottle!
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf is a sweet fragrance lover's DREAM! This is my favorite everyday (especially work-friendly) fragrance. It is sweet but light, isn't overbearing, but has a beautiful and enticing fragrance that always gets me compliments. The scent lasts for hours without needing to reapply and I truly think it's timeless.
Karina M.
Takoma Park, MD
This is one of the best-selling scents and it isn't hard to see why. On me, the vanilla scent is more pronounced, and for others it might be the rose and florals that are stronger. It's not overly floral, despite its name - I think it's more of a gourmand. If you like Lancome La Vie est Belle, try this.
Regina K.
Los Angeles, CA
Tried this on at my friends house and had to take a picture of it for future reference. Smells incredible! Subtly floral with hints of musk, bergamot, and tea. Smells youthful, but not in a cheap way at all. Most perfumes give me a headache, but not this! Scent also lasted most of the day.
Karla M.
Boston, MA
This product is truly lovely and glorious! The smell is addictive and intoxicating! Just right...not to strong, not too weak! I receive compliments often and love sharing what fragrance I'm wearing and where I purchased it! Please give it a try! It's worth every penny-and then some!
jessica m.
This is one of the best perfumes I own. It has a really nice flowery smell that isn't too sweet. If it makes any sense it smells like money lol. It is expensive and also smells expensive. The perfume is also very long lasting. The only thing I would change is the price, I feel so guilty spending this much so I only get it during the holidays.
Rachel P.
Lakewood, OH
Most perfumes and your preference of the perfume are going to depend on your specific chemistry . Initially I LOVED the smell of this perfume, however, it gives me a headache now. The good news for someone who likes it is that it does last a good while on the skin. I have come to find it overpowering but it may just be my chemistry changing.
Yamily S.
New York , NY
My Favorite one ever!!! is fresh, smell amazing and stay all day.I'm in so much in love with this perfume. Not only it smells good, the bottle is gorgeous. The perfume is exactly what it mean a flower bomb. Nothing but floral and strong scent. A statement.