Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bomblicious Perfumed Shower Gel uploaded by Veronica M.

BY VIKTOR & ROLF

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bomblicious Perfumed Shower Gel, 6.7 fl oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Lauren G.
This is a basic shower gel infused with the Flowerbomb scent. I say this not to knock the product down but because another reviewer wrote that this product is "really exfoliating and really brightens up your skin." This shower gel has no granules that would cause it to be exfoliating or brightening. With that said, I love using this shower gel on special occasions and date nights. I do not use it everyday due to the price per bottle and the fact that many people in my office have perfume related allergies. To be respectful of those people and keep everyone breathing, I use a much more mild shower gel daily. This also makes the use of the Flowerbomb shower gell feel more special. After using this, I use the Flowerbomb perfume or scented hair mist to keep the smell lasting longer. I took off two stars because I think the price per bottle is too high for the amount of product you receive. Also the product packaging and shower gel bottle leave much to be desired. It looks dated. I also don't like that I cannot see how  much product is left in the bottle.

I hope they make a shampoo and conditioner with this scent.
Veronica M.
Oakton, VA
This shower gel by Viktor and Rolf is just as potent and floral as its Flowerbomb perfume. It leaves skin smelling like the great Flowerbomb scent and only requires a little gel for each use. I love how well it pairs with the lotion and perfume. It's a great smell to fill your shower while taking what feels like a luxurious shower because of the sweet floral scent.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
1,417 reviews
This shower gel smells so delicious - just like the Flowerbomb fragrance. Even hours after a shower or the next day the scent is still lingering on my skin. The only complaint I have is that this is not moisturizing at all and the added fragrance may even dry out and irritate skin.
Jessica R.
Love the smell that lingers in the bathroom after using this. I think it helps the perfume last longer and smell stronger. I would definitely recommend this item. It is a bit pricey, so not practical to use on a daily basis.
Olivia A.
This is my all time favorite scent and the body gel is really exfoliating and really brightens up your skin
Caitlyn M.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorite scents ever! It's long-lasting too, and a little goes a long way!
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
I got a sample of it and tried it a few times, it is a very strong scented shower gel, it does not lather good and I noticed that my skin felt dry after use. It is an expensive product. I would not buy it due to poor results on myself and because of the overwhelming scent.
Tanya F.
Port Coquitlam, BC
This is my favorite scent in the entire world. Fantastic and long lasting. Sweet and floral. Yum!
annabel s.
Really like this scent, very strong smell that's lingers for a long time! It's great!
Roberia A.
Presidente Jânio Quadros
Tão linda embalagem. E o cheiro e bom? Muito doce? Amadeirado? Floral?

Macy's