BY VIKTOR & ROLF #4 in Fragrance Oils for Her

A rich, nourishing beauty oil with the fragrance of Flowerbomb. For the first time, Flowerbomb unveils the secret for beautifying, nourishing, and softening your body and hair while being deliciously scented with the iconic fragrance all day long. This unique hair and body oil is enriched with three sensorial, naturally sourced oils: sesame oil soothes and protects against dryness, sweet almond oil provides intense nourishment, and apricot kernel oil prevents dehydration. Flowerbomb is a floral explosion that releases a profusion of flowers and has the power to make everything seem more positive. Magically evocative notes immediately awaken your deepest senses, giving you the impression of living life in your own secret garden, away from reality. Sambac jasmine, centifolia rose, cattleya orchid, and ballerina freesia bloom on a base of patchouli. Notes: Sambac Jasmine, Centifolia Rose, Cattleya Orchid, Ballerina Freesia, Patchouli. Style: Oriental. Gourmand. Floral.

Dianne M.
Provo, UT
This scent is soooo delightful! Estee Lader makes a similar scent too that is less pricey (behind paradise) but it takes a second to begin to smell like Flowerbomb does though and has a slightly different musk scent. Flowerbomb is my favorite and I will be very sad the day it’s gone.
khari g.
The scent is divine.bought this a couple weeks back and loved it,smells like heaven.kinda pricey but definitely worth the buy,last all day without reapplying ..i have to say it smells even better than the men bomb. Great buy !!
Lori G.
Definitely one of my favorite night scents. It’s a sweet seducing scent and long lasting! Just like Chanel it’s long lasting and scent doesn’t wear off and not til strong! I would definitely recommend d to others
Nika W.
Catonsville, MD
I love this and want them to bring it back!!!! It smells very good, the oil is light, and it last a long time. The price was $68 which was worth it to me. I wear it on special occasions and I always get compliments. The sent is sweet like a cotton candy.
Brenna M.
Mmm my favorite scent everrr! It's kind of expensive but totally worth it. Victoria's Secret makes a Sexy Noir perfume that reminds me of this at a fraction of the price. But nothing will ever beat this!
Shianne G.
Centerton, AR
This is one scent I will not let myself run out of. No matter where I wear it, I always have someone stop and ask what scent it it. The staying power is phenomenal. I will absolutely buy again and again
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
When you’re wearing a scent as notable as Flowerbomb, you don’t want it to last only a few hours, right?! That’s where this precious oil comes in. This product is a perfume oil which has a more concentrated amount of fragrance “per drop”, for lack of a better description. Essentially, this oil is more potent. The reason this product is so clutch is because it is applied to your pressure points BEFORE you put on your perfume. This oil helps to magnify the scent and prolong it. I tested the perfume without the oil and with it. Using the precious oil gave me another 3 hours of wear. The reason for this is there is more than just a surface scent application going on there. The oil absorbs into your skin, locking that scent in for longer. It’s genius!!
Daphne S.
Saint Louis, MO
I freaking love Flowerbomb, and have for the past 3-4 years, to the point where not only to I always get compliments, but a few friends have told me when they walk past someone/in a store and smell it, they recognize it as my scent. Not too young and not too old, Flowerbomb is the perfect scent without overwhelming the senses, and I know the second I run out I will be going back for more.
Rhonda L.
Portage, IN
Ok. So this was the best 90 dollars I have spent on a perfume EVER. This Victor and Roth FLOWER BOMB is and should be on everyone's list. This scent is so hard to explain, it's doesn't give a fruity or flower smell but has a hint of a musk. I am so intrigued by this scent and the bottle reminds your of a luxury bath bomb.
I was so upset when I say the travel bottle which was around 30 the medium was around 75 so I had to get the large one because I'm just that infatuated with this bottle and scent. #heavenly
Tamara M.
North Babylon, NY
OMGoodness! I bought the original flower bomb when it came out. A patient told me to find it and smell it. Well I loved it. This is a little different and is an oil form. You don't need to spray as much throughout the day and the scent lasts longer. The exotic mix of the floral with the earthy scents are gorgeous but always try it before you buy if!
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Do you prefer this or the actual perfume?
Sheila M.
brooklyn NY
Did you ever try it ? I wanted now how is it