Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Body Lotion uploaded by dunja A.

BY VIKTOR & ROLF

Kimberly M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It is expensive, but definitely something to splurge on for yourself or a great gift if you like! I love the scent of Flowerbomb and having the lotion or any of the other products with with the perfume just intensifies it. Very nice lotion with a good creamy consistency and last pretty long on me!
Jennifer G.
Mastic, NY
I saw this at the store totally loved the smell but I think it's a perfume I would wear like to just go out not a everyday use but other hen that it was awesome I'm considering into buying it for myself even though I did buy it for a gift
Brynn S.
Port Richey, FL
Worth every penny. Love the smell and that it lasts all day. The smell is amazing and its not too greasy. I have and will continue to recommend it to everyone. I get compliments every time I wear it. Its not something you want to wear everyday but it sure makes a statement
zer v.
Haven't bought one yet but with all the great reviews, it tells me that is a great product. I'm convinced to buy one. I'll update my review once this product get here.
Stephanie M.
Escondido, CA
The smell feels like it last for a good few hours I wouldn't say all day at least not on me but it is too awesome. I love the perfume as well
Jasmine B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has a really great scent to it. It also has tiny gold flecks to make you look more radiant. It's great for layering.
Kaoutar R.
cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great body lotion , I love it especially with flower bomb perfume , it lasts forever
Kris K.
This product smells soooooo good! It's a bit pricey, but the smell is definatelly good
Caley F.
Fort Collins, CO
This body lotion is unbelievably soft! However, it does come with a hefty price tag.
Harley B.
Westcliff on sea
Love this body lotion! Smells exactly like the perfume! Yes it is expensive but it's defiantly good value for the money. Smells amazing! I wear it all the time along with my perfume! 100% recommend 🔥
Hannah w.
Louisville, KY
Is the smell true to the actual fragrance?