Viktor & Rolf Eau Mega Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Karen S.

BY VIKTOR & ROLF

Eau Mega perfume was introduced in 2009 by the design house of Viktor & Rolf. Design house: Viktor & Rolf 'Eau Mega' launch date: 2009 1.7-ounce eau de parfum spray Women's fragrance is a blend of basil, sandalwood, peony, musk, aquatic notes, cedar, cashmere wood, white musk, citron, pear, jasmine and violet leaf Made in France We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Genevieve S.
E Wallingford, VT
This is a cult classic for a reason, it is timeless, iconic, and smells unbelievable! I don't keep too many perfumes in my rotation, but, this one is always there. It smells feminine, sweet, sexy, everything I want in a perfume! Plus, my man loves it!
Crystal E.
Westmont, IL
Amazing!! I highly recommend this perfume! I received it once for Christmas and after I ran out I was never able to find it again. I know the person who purchased it for me purchased it at Nordstrom. I wish I was able to get my hands on this again! I highly recommend it to anyone who doesn't like a over powering perfume !
Claire H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like the scent of this eau de partfum. It's light and floral, with fruity notes and an essence that reminds me of black pepper. My one problem is that it doesn't last long at all. After about four hours, it's completely faded.
Karen S.
Carson, CA
Ok it cost about 100 dollars for a small one my mom, sister,and me have one it has. A nice flowery mature smell and last for 5 hours we all love it
Errin W.
Rockford, MI
My very favorite perfume of all time. It's strong, but soft in vanilla and sweet flowers.
Yalitza N.
Newark, NJ
This is my favorite perfume so i use it a lot... one spray is enough for the entire day
Lillih S.
brasil
Eu gosto do cheiro de este eau de partfum. É leve e floral, com notas frutadas e uma essência que me lembra de pimenta preta. Minha um problema é que ele não dura muito tempo em tudo. Após cerca de quatro horas, é completamente desbotada.me Encata olores sus, me gusta Como Helen Porque aveces feno unos that tienen olores fuertes pero este no es asi
Charlie C.
I brought this as a gift for my mum on Mother's Day and she absolutely loved it! It's one of them fragrances that anyone can get along with, young or mature! And the design of the bottle is so cute!
Nadina S.
I love this perfume, it smells soo so so good, and its easy to spray it, it has this small part that you jusy press and bam, the package looks great. It smells beautifull and looks beautifull.
Kristina B.
Used this product for about 2 years straight during secondary college and I absolutely loved it! The smell was beautiful and very strong, I remember spraying my locker bays with it as well as myself, I only had to apply it once per day