Viktor & Rolf Eau Mega by  Eau De Parfum Spray 2. 5 oz

Viktor & Rolf Eau Mega by Eau De Parfum Spray 2. 5 oz

BY VIKTOR & ROLF

This is the second perfume by avant-garde designers Victor & Rolf, It is a green/floral fragrance for women, Perfumer Oliver Polge created this scent which is composed of eclectic accords including notes of pear lemon violet leaves peony basil jasmine and musk, see more...

Viktor & Rolf Eau Mega by  Eau De Parfum Spray 2. 5 oz
Viktor & Rolf Eau Mega by Eau De Parfum Spray 2. 5 oz
Jacky G.
Burnham, IL
This Parfum smells amazing!!!!! I still can't understand why they don't sell it anymore and why it wasn't such a hit like flower bomb is? Don't get me wrong, I love flower bomb and it's one of my favorites but this one is awesome as well.
Sara K.
Too strong and odd smelling for my liking. I did not like the presentation either. It may just be me but their fragrances never mix well with my body chemistry and come off as very strong and overbearing.
Ariadne M.
Campo Grande MS Brazil
Why did viktor & rolf not market this perfume as much as flower bomb? Also, why did they stop selling it:(. The only way I could find it was online - and I'm over the moon happy with this purchase. I've already gone thru 3 bottles in 5 years. I refuse to leave the house without it.As testament to how awesome this product is - I was extremely sick one night (read between the lines) and had to catch an early am flight.. the girl next to me had to ask which perfume it was that I was wearing. +1.No matter who I lean close to I am always asked which perfume I'm wearing.. This is no doubt, one of the best kept secrets.