Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Set

by Viktor & Rolf

Women's Gift Set - 3.4 oz EDP Spray + 1.7 oz Body Lotion + 1.7 oz Shower Gel. Viktor & Rolf launched Bonbon in the spring of 2014. This fragrance named after the candy aims at women who celebrate the pleasure and self-indulgence as well as moments of relaxation and enjoyment. The fragrance comes in a pink bottle shaped as a wrapped candy. Its composition is signed by Cecile Matton and Serge Majoullier. The key note is caramel surrounded by aromas of mandarin orange and peach at the top. Flowers of orange blossom and jasmine in the heart and cedar guaiac wood sandalwood and amber in the base. Model Edita Vilkeviciute is the face of the campaign shot by photographers Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Set!
West Palm Bch, FL
This is steep for what I usually pay for most perfumes but, it’s worth it to me. It smells so good. I smell like an elegant dessert!
It’s a very sweet smell! I️ love the smell but for some reason everytime I️ wore the fragrance I️ got really bad headaches.
1,676 reviews
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
cairo, Egypt
1,039 reviews
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail [email protected]
 My Mail [email protected]
Montreal, QC
There is a contrast between the scents of Flowerbomb and Bonbon but I love it. I love the sweet scent of the Bonbon perfume, it is not overpowering at all and also has a warmth to it. I take the lotion bottle with me everywhere and when I apply it I smell like a burst of sweetness.
Rochdale , England
I adore this perfume so much I’ve used a full bottle in just 3 months. I’m hoping my partner has taken the hint for another bottle at Christmas! Such a strong yet not too overpowering scent which lasts on you, you can even smell it on your coat for days!
Harderwijk
Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Set uploaded by Celeste L.
Ik hou van dit product. Het is een heerlijke zoete geur en daar hou ik van. Als je daar van houdt dan is dit luchtje echt een aanrader. I love this product. It's a delicious sweet scent and I like that. If you like a sweet smell then this is really a must for you.
eastbourne, east sussex
Got this perfume as a gift when it first came out as i literally fell in love with it. The bottle is so nice and different, if you ever forgot the name all you have to do is describe the bow shaped bottle and nearly everyone would know what your on about. The smell is incredible it's almost a mix between fruity & spice it also last really well too. One of my favourite perfumes. 👍
9 Square de l'Europe
J’ADORE!! Ce produit est vraiment très très agréable et vraiment sensationnel ! J’en suis tous juste fan ! Ce parfum est vraiment top et tiens vraiment longtemps ! J’aimerais vraiment l’avoir a nouveau !!
Flax way, Greenock
Well what can i say, this perfume is to die for... smells amazing! Packaging is soo cute! Honestly fan girling over this perfume its unreal! long lasting and sooo worth the money

Looking for your answer?