Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Set

by Viktor & Rolf

Women's Gift Set - 3.4 oz EDP Spray + 1.7 oz Body Lotion + 1.7 oz Shower Gel. Viktor & Rolf launched Bonbon in the spring of 2014. This fragrance named after the candy aims at women who celebrate the pleasure and self-indulgence as well as moments of relaxation and enjoyment. The fragrance comes in a pink bottle shaped as a wrapped candy. Its composition is signed by Cecile Matton and Serge Majoullier. The key note is caramel surrounded by aromas of mandarin orange and peach at the top. Flowers of orange blossom and jasmine in the heart and cedar guaiac wood sandalwood and amber in the base. Model Edita Vilkeviciute is the face of the campaign shot by photographers Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Set!
Kewaunee , WI
I had so many points to use up at ulta and couldn’t think of anything I needed or had to have. I’m always up for trying new things and decided to try a new perfume. This scent is very satisfying but to be honest I don’t think i will grab for it often. It’s not a “smack you in your senses” type of perfume and I just don’t see it being one of my favorites.
Troy
yes. yes. be y nice, yes. how many characters? nice price. nice product. may purchase again. mmm. yes. loved it. no improvements. all was good. approve. yes. I approve of this product. I do enjoy flowery and fruity smells yes. yes, but this product. am I don't yet?
Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Set uploaded by Bree B.
I'm normally not a fan of sets when it comes to my perfumes, but Viktor and Rolf really know how to put together a set! I received this set as a gift and I love it! I'ma true fan of Bonbon so when the the perfume came paired with lotion and body wash I was in heaven!!
Spring, TX
I love this fragrance! It's listed as a floral fragrance but it's definitely SWEET! I purchased it after falling in love with Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb and the packaging/bottle is so cute! I would dah this is definitely a spring or summer perfume...too sweet for the winter.
Cheraw, SC
I first saw this perfume in NYC during my first trip my senior year in high school. And I have loved it ever since! My dad finally brought it home, from the same store I saw it in 5 years ago, about a year ago and I have used all of it! It's very rare for me to use an entire bottle of perfume! I will definitely buy again and again and again!
Lakewood , CA
This smells amazing! I was a huge fan of Flower bomb and then this came out. They are different scents but this one is lovely. They always have such a creative bottles and this is truly a quality fragrance. I would highly recommended this as a gift for that special lady who has everything. You cannot go wrong!
Saint Peters, MO
I received this gift set for Christmas last year. It was the first time tried this scent and I loved it.  It came with a small perfume lotion and a body wash. The only thing I would change would be to make the perfume larger. I would definitely recommend to others!
Yonkers, NY
Smells great but doesn’t last long. The lotion in the set will help it last a tad bit longer but by the end of my workday it’s barely there anymore.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Winter Spgs, FL
I love this scent! It's a warm, sweet scent that lasts all day. The bottle is beautiful and expensive looking. I love all of their fragrances.

Looking for your answer?