Viking Cruises

by Viking Cruises

How does this compare to the other cruise lines out there?
I've heard mixed reviews about these, for those of you that have done this, can you tell me the good the bad and the ugly?
Has anyone tried their ocean cruises yet?
Start your review of Viking Cruises!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My family and I really enjoyed our trip !in reviews
I took a river cruise on the Viking down the Elbe river a few years ago and it was absolutely fantastic.in reviews
i've heard of these cruises, I hear that are very nice, the places you visit are great and the staff is very friendly.in reviews
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
1,548 reviews
I have not been on this cruise line yet but I heard it was wonderful everybody’s it’s winter has given a great review and I would love to try
melody B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Viking Cruises uploaded by melody B.
Viking River Cruises are the best! While things may happen in life, if you treat this as a vacation, you won't regret it. Viking caters to your every comfort, regardless of which stateroom you book and pay for! We have been on three Rivers cruises and we as planning our third!!! Ask me any questions.... The good/bad/ugly... I'll answer the best I can!!! We won't travel with any other cruise line now!!
Becca G.
Ridgewood, NY
I did the Grand European tour with my mom and it was an incredible trip! A lot of people assume river cruises are for the elderly/retired, but Viking did an amazing job at offering more "active" or strenuous options for those younger or more adventurous. I highly recommend this cruise line!
Tyra C.
Philadelphia, PA
My family and I really enjoyed our vacationing period. Lots of good food not so good on water for a while. But it was fine
Jess R.
Los angeles, CA
I would definitely recommend Viking River Cruises to a family member or friend! They have great team members who are always helpful.
Caitlin F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
About 4 years my husband, his family and I went on the beautiful Danube River cruise. It was absolutely amazing! The crew ship and location was amazing. The locations we saw and the memories made while on this river cruise will always be cherished.
Adalgisa V.
Las Vegas, NV
I used to drive a Volvo C70 convertible and it was a very reliable and safe car. Even though it was small, I still felt safe. It had nice leather seats and it never broke down on me. I was so happy with the car.
Sue R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We took the Romantic Danube Cruise on Viking in December and had a wonderful time. All the ports were terrific with guided professional tours to really give you a feel of each destination. The food and the staff on the longboat was outstanding. Since we were there in December we got to experience the Christmas markets which were different at every stop an just magical. I'd highly recommend this cruise.
Taylor S.
Duncan, SC
I love Viking because you get to see so much and almost everything is included! The only con is having to leave!
Miriam H.
Boynton Beach, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great cruise line if you dont need after dinner activities and enjoy calm and quiet time. Viking has great ports to explore. On shore excursions are good. The food is just okay and the free wine is the same house wine each night and not so good. If you like a big ship with shows, activities, bar scene... this is not for you. Viking serves its purpose. My RIP from Paris to Normandy was great because that is the urinary I wanted.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...