BY VIGOROL

Vigorol Olive Oil Styling Mousse is a distinctly different daily styling foam for chemically treated hair or hair styled with wigs, weaves and extensions. This light, yet creamy rich foam is specially formulated with Olive Oil, antioxidants and multi-vitamins for incredible moisture and shine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heather P.
Heather P.
BROOKLYN, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this product at a store when I was looking for things to try to restore my hair and I know olive oil prodicts are good for that. I use it when my hair is wet and then towel dry it and air dry or blow dry and I feel it leaves it softer and its also nice smelling. Not bad, we'll see how it holds up in a few weeks.
N. T.
N. T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mousse is my to go to when I'm wearing my hair in a curly style . It works well not as well as I would like but it gets the job done . It adds shine and it smells good yes I will continue to use and recommend to my friends .
Amber S.
Amber S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great natural product does the job.. but not well enough. I have wavy hair and it's naturally frizzy sometimes but not extremely and this tidbit doesn't hold.
Nohelia V.
Nohelia V.
This mousse it different from other ones. usually other mousse leaves my hair hard but this one doesn't. it leaves my hair nice and curly without it being hard. this is a really good product, works very well on me :)
Jeannee G.
Jeannee G.
Washington, DC
I love this product!
If you would like a wet se/ rollers use this once you shampoo and condition your hair apply this to it and then roller set or wrap hair sit under drier until dry and this will last at least 2 weeks. You can also use this on permed and natural hair.

#influensterphotobooth
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
N Miami Beach, FL
Works just like any other mousse and last long when hair is tied down. To help so the product doesn't get to flakey like some mousses and gels do I used either a coconut oil product as well so it won't feel dry
kia h.
kia h.
Copiague, NY
To me, this doesn't really work for all hair types but, it does not flake and it does not dry your hair out
Aylanna C.
Aylanna C.
Clayton, NC
Very light and smells really good! BUT doesn't hold down thick coursed hair like I would like for it to.
ighama osama I.
ighama osama I.
Toronto
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay u know what, I'll let y'all be the judge cus this is sooooo good. Especially when you're trying to achieve a ponytail with short natural hair gaddamn u would know the value of this product. The struggle is real. I'll definitely definitely recommend this to anyone anytime
Brianna V.
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
Is this product any good??