Vigo Saffron Yellow Rice uploaded by Marisa W.
2 colors available

BY VIGO

Vigo® Saffron Yellow Rice Family Size.

Completely seasoned.

Authentic Spanish recipe.

Easy to prepare.

No fat. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Renee M.
Renee M.
LOVE this Vigo rice! perfect side with any meal and or to make apart of your main dish! my kids & husband love it and is super quick to cook with little effort also tastes great as is
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
We enjoy all the Vigo rice but I think the yellow rice is my favorite. So easy to keep in the pantry to pair with a protein for a quick dinner!
Camille H.
Camille H.
Indianapolis , IN
This is hands down my favorite rice. Super easy to cook, and I like to add my own saffron in as well. Super savory and delicious.
Marisa W.
Marisa W.
Forest Park, GA
Foodie Expert
My husband could live on this stuff! I have to make it at least once a week. It's good and easy to make.
Amy D.
Amy D.
I love using this rice to make arroz con pollo. I have used it like four times this year. It is cheap, about $1.50 per bag. Feeds 6-8 people. I would recommend this to other people.
Christy F.
Christy F.
Loxahatchee, FL
This is one of my favorite rices. I have gotten so many compliments when I serve it and will continue to buy this again and again
Laura F.
Laura F.
Medley, FL
Me encantó este arroz es excelente y muy rendidor. Yo hice paella y use arroz normal y casi medio paquete de este arroz y el sabor fue exquisito lo recomiendo!
Annie K.
Annie K.
Is there MSG in this rice mix?
Charis K.