Vigo Saffron Yellow Rice

by Vigo

Vigo® Saffron Yellow Rice Family Size.

Completely seasoned.

Authentic Spanish recipe.

Easy to prepare.

No fat.

Is this rice vegan?
Is there MSG in this rice mix?
Start your review of Vigo Saffron Yellow Rice!
Chandra G.
Vigo Saffron Yellow Rice uploaded by Chandra G.
Purchased at: Publix
Very delicious tasting rice. A nice fluffy soft texture with properly following the stove top instructions. Easy to make and done in 20 minutes tops. Cooks enough for family of 5+. Highly recommended.
Nia N.
Vigo Saffron Yellow Rice uploaded by Nia N.
This is quite descent. It’s well seasoned and very affordable (I buy it for $1 at Dollar Tree). My only gripe is that sometimes the rice doesn’t cook consistently and I’ll get an undercooked grain or two. If the quality was more predictable, this would be my all time favorite yellow rice.
Angela  G.
Brooklyn, NY
Vigo Saffron Yellow Rice uploaded by Angela  G.
This is the first time I am trying out this kind of rice. I always buy regular white rice either Canilla or Carolina. I was always very scared about trying any other type of rice. I did not know what I was missing. Great taste beautiful color. It comes with its own seasoning and dries small vegetables. I will definitely buy this again. A must in my kitchen. 👍Vigo Saffron Yellow Rice
Vickie  S.
Raleigh, NC
Vigo Saffron Yellow Rice uploaded by Vickie  S.
Good rice for trying it for the first time. Just did not cook it well enough. It cooked to fast and left it hard in some areas. Put too much water in it and came out a little mushy. Will know how to cook the next pack perfectly next time.
Eileen W.
Coden, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Viggo is a good flavored saffron rice. When cooked according to the directions, it comes out perfect. Great saffron flavor and is really good when mixed with chicken and peas. I can find it almost anywhere.
Felicia P.
branford fl
Taco night is never complete until you have yellow rice. We love vigo yellow rice, serve on the burrito, on the side, with black beans you name it. Cook with diced chicken To make an easy meal. At only 25 minutes its fast and simple just add water.
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,863 reviews
Really like this rice. It's easy to use and great with veggies, as a side dish or main course. Great to have on hand. Affordable. I purchased this rice from Family Dollar.
Amy O.
Benton Ridge, OH
Vigo Saffron Yellow Rice uploaded by Amy O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I make Vigo Yellow Rice at least twice a week for a dinner side dish. Everyone in the family loves it, it has a great taste and texture and it makes the perfect amount for us. I normally buy 10 bags at a time since we have rice so often with dinner. I pour a 10oz bag of Vigo Yellow Rice in my rice cooker, add 2 cups of water and a splash of olive oil. Mix well and push the white rice mode button on my rice cooker. It comes out perfectly cooked every single time. My favorite dinner to make with Vigo rice is tacos and taco salads! If you haven’t tried rice in your tacos or taco salad you need to!!! I highly recommend Vigo Yellow Rice.
Brittany T.
This is our favorite rice! Much better flavor than white rice and goes perfect to make arroz con Pollo (chicken and rice). It is the only rice my daughter will eat!
Jenniffer C.
San Francisco, CA
I don’t like, I can’t eat that.. the flavor is so bad is like plastic, they have so much artificial things