BY VIGO INDUSTRIES

Enjoy Vigo Jasmine Rice-Pounds. Vigo Jasmine Rice (Note: Description is informational only. Please refer to ingredients label on product prior to use and address any health questions to your Health Professional prior to use. see more...

Yessie M.
Davenport, FL
Ever since I've tried the jasmine rice about 2 years ago i haven't bought plain white rice since. Jasmine rice is a little more expensive the most but you will not regret the investment. It taste great and smells amazing with cooking!
Litisha L.
Columbus, OH
I tried Jasmine Rice for the first time a few months ago and now that is one of must haves. I've been a lover of rice since I been a kid. Jasmine Rice is so soft and taste really good without adding much to it.
RINI S.
For a regular rice eater like me this ur ice is pretty good, works fine for all my Indian dishes too not too sticky and quite good price available in Walmart .
Zavionte H.
Durham, NC
Janine rice is so tasty. It tastes different from other rice's and is filling. I use this as a side dish and main dish chopping chicken into it.
Carmen N.
Ferndale, MI
Definitely prefer basmati rice over jasmine. Don't mind it once in a while but you definitely have to know how to properly cook rice.
Amber O.
This is my favorite jasmine rice. It has a great flavor and the texture is perfect
melissa l.
If you don't have time to make just grab a bag of this it is absolutely awesome
Claudia C.
medley fl
The Jasmine Rice is the most delicious I've ever tasted , the taste and texture are unique , their quality is top , I love eating this rice.
Anna D.
Antwerp
I eat this rice 3 times a week and I still love this! It's a great basic ingredient!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is jasmine rice good for you?