Vigo Authentic Spanish Recipe No Fat Yellow Rice uploaded by Kia T.

BY VIGO

Vigo® Authentic Spanish Recipe No Fat Yellow Rice.
Easy to prepare.
Completely seasoned.
Saffron.
See back for information about sodium and other nutrients. see more...

Kia T.
Island Park, NY
THE BEST yellow rice to use! add some butter in a rice cooker or pot and you're set. so creamy, so thick, and so good. used some of this for our thanksgiving boodle fight - a filipino tradition in which you load the table with food over a spread of banana leaves and eat with your hands. went great with all of the barbeque!
Jamila H.
Goose Creek, SC
In my house quick meals rule my dinner table. With two growing boys who are picky eaters, finding this rice made it easy to feed them. It's flavorful and has been the perfect side dish for chicken, salmon and even shrimp fried rice. It can be a little salty, so we tend to add a bit of butter and it comes or prefect every time.
Caroline C.
Tallahassee, FL
My mom always cooked this rice. It is so consistently great and even tastes great as a leftover. IF your on a budget or need a side dish pick this rice and you won't regret.
Milinda  .
I have grown up with this rice. Has a wonderful saffron taste. My mom makes it with homemade chicken stock and then adds in chicken, peas, and carrots to make a meal. A little splash of hot sauce for that extra kick
Cara P.
Union, NJ
I love this rice, it has great flavor and it is inexpensive as well. it is a nice change to have from time to time. I always have some in my kitchen
Kei H.
We eat this with just about everything in our kitchen lolz its good nothing need to be added even though we still end up puting corn inside it too
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
My mom uses this sometimes when she makes friend rice! She gets it from the local grocery store. Love the rice! Great taste and consistency
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
Great tasting rice and very affordable, I buy it all of the time, a friend gave me a bag and started me on it! I highly recommend it!
Amber P.
Denver, CO
Very tasting rice. It has just the right amount of seasonings in. I put mine in the crock pot and came out so good!
Alicia G.
Meridian, MS
This is the best yellow rice. It tasted good and has food flavor. Has spices inside. Butter is a great addition.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Do you add more seasonings to this rice when you cook it?