BY VIENNA AND ALOE VERA

Our triple lanolin aloe vera lotion combines two of nature's best emollients, aloe vera and lanolin, to produce a very elegant and lightly scented lotion. The lighter feel and fragrance of this product appeal to both women and men alike. The healing and curative powers of aloe vera have been well known for a number of years and have been proven to reduce the redness, flaky skin and swelling associated with acne. Professional nail technicians also have found our lotion easy to work with. It massages in quickly and doesn't leave a greasy or slippery feel after application. During the fifteen years since it's initials introduction, triple lanolin aloe vera lotion has become our selling product. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kat G.
N Miami Beach, FL
I had a sunburn from going out on the boat without protection( NEVER AGAIN!) and this product has soothed my skin and helped eliminate my peeling definitely a must have for the summer ! Buying more as it's always sunny in florida and sunburns happen but st least there's something out there that's helpful !
Mikayla C.
I bought this aloe vera at my local drug store when I got badly burnt at the lake. Pros about this product would be it helped my burning go away. It made it feel cool. It was worth the price and I would definitely buy it again! It is only $8.35 at Walmart!
Ana A.
Great for ashy skin. And it smells neutral like it pleasing. It's affordable and it is smooth on skin. I use this all the time after I shower.
Stephanie M.
I love to use this for sunburns! It is amazing! And it's really gentle on your skin. It also doesn't leave a nasty smell behind.