Video Doorbell Pro
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
It runs on the expensive side, but it's worth it because:
1. I know who's at the door, before they come to it.
2. I don't have to be home to answer the door.
3. The motion sensor picks up movement in pitch black; we have no streetlights on our block. The camera is clear as day.
4. You control what the camera picks up. The camera picks up several houses away. I have relegated it to what goes on in my yard.
5. For the least technical people, it's still an easy installation by yourself. The tools come in the box, and Ring provides a video to help you along. It proved to be a chest thumping project that I was happy to complete.
It is a definite 👍🏽recommendation and I will absolutely recommend this to others.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos