Video Doorbell Pro uploaded by Jen S.

BY RING

Ultra slim design with advanced features. Capture and share the moments that matter most with optional Cloud Video Recording. Capture and share the moments that matter most with optional Cloud Video Recording. Requires an existing hardwired doorbell. see more...

Sonia H.
Stone Mtn, GA
I got the doorbell because one of my lovely relatives got it in his head that showing up at my house at 7 AM on a holiday week would be an awesome idea. 😓

It runs on the expensive side, but it's worth it because:
1. I know who's at the door, before they come to it.
2. I don't have to be home to answer the door.
3. The motion sensor picks up movement in pitch black; we have no streetlights on our block. The camera is clear as day.
4. You control what the camera picks up. The camera picks up several houses away. I have relegated it to what goes on in my yard.
5. For the least technical people, it's still an easy installation by yourself. The tools come in the box, and Ring provides a video to help you along. It proved to be a chest thumping project that I was happy to complete.

It is a definite 👍🏽recommendation and I will absolutely recommend this to others.
Jen S.
I am so in love with this doorbell!! Not only can you answer a ring remotely from your phone, but the motion detection and recording is amazing. I've captured black bear on my porch several times in the middle of the night via the infrared recording! Highly recommend this product!
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
I love that I can see who is approaching my door even before they ring the doorbell. It is so convenient and makes my family feel safe. We have connected our housing community to the app and we can share footage of suspicious people in our area to protect all of us. I definitely recommend this to all of my friends.
Jane M.
Toronto, ON
Absolute 5-star for this product. I feel so much more secured living in a metropolitan city with this on my front door. My fiancé managed to install it all by himself over the wiring of our existing doorbell. The camera quality is amazing, the motion alert gives me peace of mind, and the night vision is so clear! There's zero delay between the ring and an alert showing up on my phone. One thing we did have to do is boost our wifi signal, but that is an easy, cheap fix. No complaints here especially since we got this on Amazon Prime with an awesome discount. It's survived several rain/wind storms. Now let's see how it fares against Canadian winter!
Mary H.
London, ON
It's a bit on the pricey side but it's worth it knowing the security it provides. Love that it comes with the changeable faceplates too! The night vision on it is also much clearer than I had hoped for.
Rebecca K.
Sherwood park, AB
This product notifies you whenever someone is nearby. You set these guidelines yourself! You are able to look back at footage of when someone is nearby or even watch live. It’s great to see who is at your door or when you receive packages. A great product for home security. Very easy to usw