Vidal Sassoon Waves Hairspray

by Vidal Sassoon

The Vidal Sassoon Waves Hairspray provides Flexible Hold for Salon Inspired Waves and soft curl definition with 24 Hour humidity resistance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vidal Sassoon Waves Hairspray!
How would you rate this product?
Hammond, IN
Works really well considering that I have heavy long hair. Smells great and also sold at a reasonable price .
Juarez, Nuevo León
It was actually pretty good for the price, I was extremely surprised of how great it made my hair feel! :)
Napa, CA
I love using this product every time I curl my hair. It has a really good hold it holds my curls all day!
Very Great Product. Hold very well. Does not make hair oily and lasts all day. This is a go to product.
Fisk, MO
Very good hairspray. You don't have to use too much and you get a nice firm hold without being stiff.
I use it to style my girls hair....works pretty good. Not my favorite. ..but smells really good.
Plaucheville, LA
Best hold you will get without breaking your pocket book! Holds great and doesn't make hair hard
Howell, MI
Lightweight hairspray that doesn't glue your hair down after your done curling looks very natural
I bought this thinking it wouldn't work but it actually keeps my hair and everything in place
Middletown, OH
Great hold usually use it when I style my hair up to keep my baby hair in place all day.

Looking for your answer?