Vidal Sassoon Waves Foam Mousse

by Vidal Sassoon

The Vidal Sassoon Waves Foam Mousse provides Flexible Hold for salon inspired Waves and soft curl definition with shine and lasting frizz control.

Where can i buy this product?
Start your review of Vidal Sassoon Waves Foam Mousse!
Revonah H.
Hamlet, NC
This is another mouse that I love. It leaves your hair feeling completely amazing. I would recommend.
Danielle U.
Tujunga
I have used many products for my hair and Vidal seems to be the one that works for me. The Mousse is my favorite . My waves stay smooth and not dry and stiff. I will keep using it and I recommend it as well give it a 5 stars.
Lin M.
Lithia springs, Ga
Great product! Activates my hairs waves and isn't heavy. Doesn't leave your hair sticky or smelly!
Bubbles N.
Knox, PA
Is my favorite product that I use on a daily basis for styling. I'm having a hard time trying to find a place to purchase. Very good value. Very inexpensive. It's effective for keeping my curls manageable throughout the day. I recommend this product for low maintenance people as it's quick and easy to style with.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
This stuff is great for already wavy hair. It smells great, and it leaves your waves perfectly toussled and doesn't have a crunchy residue.
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Vidal Sassoon Waves Foam Mousse in the 10Oz. Can is a worth every cent in my opinion. I have wavy, unruly hair and this product works wonders in trying to get it to do what I want! The scent on this product is pleasant too and not chemically at all. If your looking for something new in the mousse department you should try this!
Norisbel M.
Tampa, FL
I really like this Vidal Mousse and it's the presentation. I love how firm, shine and voluminous looks my curly hair all day long, just using the Mousse.
Renee S.
Bear Branch, KY
Smells wonderful don’t make my head itch inexpensive easy to find st Walmart or rite aid
Terry H.
Wakefield, VA
Being that I'm natural i am very careful of the products that I use. So whenever I want to use perm rods I to go this product to help make my curls pop.
Amanda F.
I love what this product does while I'm styling my hair, my looks great but cleaning it later... I don't like as much. I love the extra hold it has, it lasts all day and night ❤
Ask a question to the Influenster community...