Vidal Sassoon Waves Creme Pomade 3.5 oz. Can uploaded by Wilka B.Vidal Sassoon Waves Creme Pomade 3.5 oz. Can uploaded by Brenda G.

BY VIDAL SASSOON #55 in Pomades & Waxes

The Vidal Sassoon Waves Creme Pomade provides Flexible/Light Hold for Salon Inspired Waves and soft curl definition with shine and lasting frizz control. see more...

Vidal Sassoon Waves Creme Pomade 3.5 oz. Can
  • "The texture of it was unexpected at first, like nothing I'd used before, but it goes in and absorbs really well." in 1 review
Ashley S.
Idleyld Park , OR
This is a great cream for when you get out of the shower and need a quick and easy hair for the day! I dont have much curl to my hair and it really does work pretty good to hold a curl. And I absolutley love the smell
miacrass H.
I bought this at the 99 cents store excited because i recognized the brand and it was a dollar . so i bought this to give it a try so I was ok with this product like an extra product on my hair ok it didn't bother me but it made me upset it didn't hold like I'd have damp hair and i apply this and the first 30 min my hair looked great but they would rappidly go down. But for a dollar not so bad
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
I love the way this stuff smells. The texture of it was unexpected at first, like nothing I'd used before, but it goes in and absorbs really well. It helps encourage and define my curls and leaves me with no frizz whatsoever. The best part is that my husband can run his fingers through my curls easily. Doesn't weigh the hair down, not sticky - almost wouldn't know there was any product in my hair except that it looks so good. I recommend it!
Lindsay C.
Bloomington, NE

I really enjoy this hairspray - it's just too little product for too much price! I use the aerosol one, and I really find it holds my WHOLE hairstyle very well, bangs and curls, which really impressed me. I get loads of volume and my hair stays for the day..
Erica G.
Pittsburgh, PA

This product helped reduce frizz and make my curls look soft and bouncy. This is a great product that moisturizes the hair and leaves the hair soft!!! Great inexpensive product for that thick wavy hair. I would defiantly recommend to others.
Angel  F.
Greenwood, LA
I love using the Vidal Sassoon Waves Creme Pomade on my hair when I wear it curly, it gives my hair a wet look and maintains my frizz. It's great for holding the puffiness of my hair down, I have really thick hair and this helps it not fro out too bad when it is curly. It gives you a great shine and it leaves your hair really soft.
Morgan M.
Akron, OH
This product made my poofy frizzy hair very soft and smooth. My wavy hair now became manageable. I use this product even when I don't plan to wear my hair down. I like way it add the soft texture to my once frizzy hair.
Iris L.
San Bernardino, CA
Now this, this is magic. Its witchcraft lol. Before I use my wave curling iron, I like to use this product. Stays on all day, and believe me, that there is witchcraft because my hair is stubbornly straight. I also like using this product when I braid my hair before bed, to have those nice curls/waves.
Kendal K.
Northridge, CA
Got this product on sale at a big lots for super cheap. It smells wierd and I don't think it does its job well. It doesn't make my curls looks more defined and it looks shiny and feels heavy and gross. I would not use the product again. I have tried the foaming one too and it doesn't hold
Gizelle R.
Bronx , NY
Smells nice, a bit pricey but it gets the job done. I use it when I don't want to put much effort in my hair. Toss some in my hair while its damp and off I go. Leave my hair soft which is a plus