Vidal Sassoon VSST2570CN1 vsst2570cn1- 1 Ceramic Straightener, Black

by Vidal Sassoon

Straightens, Flips and Curls Perfect for Styling All Hair Types Creates Smooth, Sleek, Frizz-Free Styles ON Indicator Light Off / High / Low Heat Settings Dual Voltage Professional Tangle-Free Swiv.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vidal Sassoon VSST2570CN1 vsst2570cn1- 1 Ceramic Straightener, Black!
Apopka , FL
This is a really great straightener. I use this constantly when I want sleek hair. It is perfectly sized to be completely useful but also portable. I think it's a great tool for beginners or regular users.
Murrells Inlet, SC
I love how this straightener glided threw my hair and it only take one swipe. It usually stays straight for a couple of days. Just re straighten everyday and add a little oil an hour good to go.
Houston
I got this straightener in Mexico. It’s a bit too bulky for my taste, but it gets the job done. I’m satisfied by the way it straightens my hair and it also heats up very quickly.
Warren, MI
My hair is so thick. Like beyond thick. And it's so great! I can straighten my hair so quickly, hit it with hairspray and then I'm out the door! It takes a long time to cool down, but it really works great and I don't think I paid too much money for it.
Wasco
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is soooooo goooood!!!! I don’t know where I would be without this straightener. I had my doubts about this one but it truly works wonders. Straightens strands of hair in one easy go, so not repeating and burning hair.
Tuscaloosa , AL
This is a great beginner straightener that wont fry your hair or leave it frizzy. It is often hard to straighten my thick hair but this tool seems to do the job! It is very inexpensive and seems to do the job.
Austin, TX
I have this straightened iron for so many years I I really like it, it heat fast and it come with heat settings so you can graduate the heat to low or high. The price is good I really recommend it.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I purchased this tool before I got my current straightener (Chi) and at the time I thought this was the best thing ever.  This straightener does the job but it doesn't get my hair as smooth as other ones.  My hair is very unruly, thick, wavy, with several cowlicks and this straightener worked well, just not as good as others.
This was flat iron for a long time. My go to hair straightener. I really like the way it straightens and leaves my hair looking nice! I enjoy it every time and love the brand!
I liked this flat iron and that there was a digital screen to see the temperature. My hair is thick and long. I recommend this to others who want to try it. It's very inexpensive and I purchased it from my local grocery

Looking for your answer?