Vidal Sassoon VSST2570CN1 vsst2570cn1- 1 Ceramic Straightener, Black

by Vidal Sassoon

Straightens, Flips and Curls Perfect for Styling All Hair Types Creates Smooth, Sleek, Frizz-Free Styles ON Indicator Light Off / High / Low Heat Settings Dual Voltage Professional Tangle-Free Swiv.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vidal Sassoon VSST2570CN1 vsst2570cn1- 1 Ceramic Straightener, Black!
These are my favorite straightener, I have always bought from this company. It's pricey but worth it for my hair texture. I got mine from Walmart and most of their straightening devices last me years. I would definitely recommend this.
It's okay... it works to straighten but does nothing to make it silky or touchable. I got this from a grocery store (of all places). I still use it because I haven't gotten a round to buying a new tool
Perryville
Has a high and low setting. There isn't temperature control so you have to be careful when using because it can be very hot and can burn the hair or skin. It does straighten well and wasn't that expensive. Just a basic straightener
Walla Walla, WA
Excellent straightener. I love using it, and it’s affordability makes it an easy purchase. The smooth blades don’t catch my hair, and the ceramic keeps the flyaways at bay. Highly recommend this to anyone wanting a smooth style.
Saco, ME
Pretty basic. Does the job. I haven't straightened my hair in a long time but I'm kind of tempted, now that I think about it. This straightener always gets the job done. Affordable and lasts long.
Baltimore , MD
Great straightener. Heats fast. Is easy to use. I use it a few time a month. I have used this before. It's a reasonable price. Revlon products are great and last a while. I would purchase again.
Horsham, PA
Controls my frizzy thick hair for days!! It’s super easy to use and it lasts FOREVER! I think I Iva had this straightened for about 4 years and it’s still going strong! Easy to pack up for travel, and it’s very convenient
i love this product! it is easy to use and very easy to use in the mornings to straighten quick and simple! it is a very good product and i love how my hair turns out!!! i would definitely buy this product again!!
Paterson, NJ
Anywhere I go? SHE goessssss too. Sleek fitting into my carry on, it presses my hair and not burn it. I like the variation of heat levels. And I can easily transition from naturally curly to straight anywhere.
Cameron, NC
I bought this when my expensive straightener had broke . I was pleasantly surprised and satisfied with my purchase. This straightener performs like a expensive straightener but is so much more affordable.

Looking for your answer?