Vidal Sassoon VSST2570CN1 vsst2570cn1- 1 Ceramic Straightener, Black

by Vidal Sassoon

Straightens, Flips and Curls Perfect for Styling All Hair Types Creates Smooth, Sleek, Frizz-Free Styles ON Indicator Light Off / High / Low Heat Settings Dual Voltage Professional Tangle-Free Swiv.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vidal Sassoon VSST2570CN1 vsst2570cn1- 1 Ceramic Straightener, Black!
I bought this exact one like 4 years ago and it works great I love this straighner wouldn't bye another one
Heats up quickly. No frills, no fuss. Works great! I use this all the time, and have had no issues with it.
Moore, OK
I love this straightener! Heats up fast and doesn’t dry my hair out! I would recommend this straightener!
Houston , TX
This has lasted me years and still gives me a straight and sleek look. I would definitely buy this again.
Eastvale, Ca
Gets very hot works great for thick long hair. Last for a long time and you can curl your hair with it
Crystal Lake, IL
I love this straightener. It can also curl the ends easily as well. Great straightener for the price.
Homestead, FL
Great tool for keeping my hair frizz free during the hot and humid months in Miami. Great price too!
Rainsville, AL
I’ve had this for about two years and it still works great! It doesn’t overheat or under heat.
These flat irons are affordable and recruited mire effort but gets the job done when necessary
Love how easy it is to use. Set the heat level and get to straightening. Makes my hair smooth!!

Looking for your answer?