Vidal Sassoon VSST2570CN1 vsst2570cn1- 1 Ceramic Straightener, Black uploaded by Tami A.

BY VIDAL SASSOON

Straightens, Flips and Curls Perfect for Styling All Hair Types Creates Smooth, Sleek, Frizz-Free Styles ON Indicator Light Off / High / Low Heat Settings Dual Voltage Professional Tangle-Free Swiv.

Christina K.
 I feel like I've only gotten a few good uses out of this straightener. You definitely get what you pay for. But then again I've also bought high-end straighteners with not that much better results. And I make sure to take care of my hair stylers so I know it's not because of me
Karen C.
Walla Walla, WA
Excellent straightener. I love using it, and it’s affordability makes it an easy purchase. The smooth blades don’t catch my hair, and the ceramic keeps the flyaways at bay. Highly recommend this to anyone wanting a smooth style.
Victoria h.
Sarasota
The straightener does its job, it’s easy to to use.It takes me about to 2 hours to fully straighten my hair, because I have thick curly hair.Im satisfied with the results, I would buy it again maybe as a gift.
Sophia T.
This straightener didn’t do much for my curly hair, my hair started to revert before I could even finish my entire head of hair. I used it twice with the same result so I purchased a CHI and fell in love.
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
I am a dedicated fan of your company because I love the way that you combine such pure techniques with science to create wonderful skincare products! I absolutely adore your products because they always deliver what I need, whether it is to give my skin more vitality or to cleanse. Each product always delivers, I value your experience in creating such stunning products each and every
Alexis T.
 I love this product so much I wouldn’t call the product and call and call it a necessity it is amazing it is quick it is easy to use it is low maintenance cheap my hair type is super wavy and it’s almost impossible to straighten to do anything with but when I found out it was easy and amazing to straighten with and it was so quick and easy
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I purchased this tool before I got my current straightener (Chi) and at the time I thought this was the best thing ever.  This straightener does the job but it doesn't get my hair as smooth as other ones.  My hair is very unruly, thick, wavy, with several cowlicks and this straightener worked well, just not as good as others.
karissa g.
Yucaipa, CA
I don’t use this often but it is a great tool works as they say and easy to use. I will be using this on the girls as we play up the JOJO Siwa looks with the Big Bows
Sara T.
Oswego
I really like this product! I feel as though i am able to achieve the look i desire with this product alone. It is also wonderful for my daughters this curly hair!
JUBILEE L.
Marinette
Doesn't work that well. Takes forever to heat up. Recommend not turning it up all the way because it has a strange smell. Kind of disappointed but the price is cheap.