Vidal Sassoon VSST2559 Pro Series 1-Inch Extra Long Digital Straightener

by Vidal Sassoon

Tourmaline ceramic technology straightener for smooth, frizz-free results. The extra-long plates have a greater surface coverage; perfect for longer hairstyles. Has a precise digital temperature display, heats up in 30 seconds and has an automatic shut-off and a tangle free swivel cord.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vidal Sassoon VSST2559 Pro Series 1-Inch Extra Long Digital Straightener!
Sebring, FL
Pretty good straighter for a 1” I love the dial and how easy it is to use I would recommend this for a cheaper option :)
Fresno, CA
Had this for almost forever, decent priced works well still leaves my hair not only straight but also looks soft& silky.
It does a decent job in straightening my hair but I'm still looking for a straightener that is less damaging than this.
Fort Wayne , IN
Love my straightener!!! Helps me achieve the sleek straight look and it also helps create curls with lots of volume.
Willis, TX
This is my favorite straightener that I own, it's light weight and easy to use. Heats up fast and gets the job done.
Pottstown, PA
This straighter might be small but it packs a punch. It's great for all types of hair long, short, thin and thick.
Gleason
Excellent product. It takes no time to heat up. It's easy to use and does a great job. I would recommend it.
A fantastic straightener for a great price. This is easy to use on shorter hair or smaller sections of hair.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
My hair is short so this straightener makes the job fast and easy, 10 minutes and I’m ready for my day
Pisgah Forest, NC
Works great! I love the results that this product gives me, however it's a bit small for my liking.

Looking for your answer?