Vidal Sassoon VSST2559 Pro Series 1-Inch Extra Long Digital Straightener

by Vidal Sassoon

Tourmaline ceramic technology straightener for smooth, frizz-free results. The extra-long plates have a greater surface coverage; perfect for longer hairstyles. Has a precise digital temperature display, heats up in 30 seconds and has an automatic shut-off and a tangle free swivel cord.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vidal Sassoon VSST2559 Pro Series 1-Inch Extra Long Digital Straightener!
Morgantown
I believe these are the ones we got in beauty school they are fantastic! They get super hot very good quality. Can straighten almost any type of hair types mine is semi-coarse. I would use again, recommend and buy!
Brandon , MS
Great straightener to use. Does leave the hair with that burn smell and I think that's great. You can get away with doing amazing curls with this product
Grand Rapids, MI
Works pretty good heats up quick. Didn't fry you hair like some straighteners do. Overall it gets the job done but it's not the best one out there
This straightener is great! I love the length of it as it helps speed up the process of straightening all this hair as I can handle wider swathes.
Columbus , OH
Straightens my hair enough to manage. My hair is curly. Once straightened it will be almost week before needing a touch up unless I sweat lol
Savannah, GA
A decent straightener, didn't last so long for me before I started to notice that it wasn't straightening as well as it did when I bought it.
Cleveland, TN
I love this straightener. I use it to straighten and also curl my hair. The temp is great on it and it works quickly when I'm in a rush
Great product. Love how it straightens ! My hair is naturally curly so not every straightener is approved by me but I loved this one !
I bought this flat iron in 2016. It is now 2018 and it still works. It's a good quality flat iron for about 13 dollars at WalMart.
W Jefferson, NC
Love this! Straightens my hair really well and heats up fast. Snags my hair sometimes when i use it but great besides that

Looking for your answer?