Vidal Sassoon VSST2559 Pro Series 1-Inch Extra Long Digital Straightener

by Vidal Sassoon

Tourmaline ceramic technology straightener for smooth, frizz-free results. The extra-long plates have a greater surface coverage; perfect for longer hairstyles. Has a precise digital temperature display, heats up in 30 seconds and has an automatic shut-off and a tangle free swivel cord.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vidal Sassoon VSST2559 Pro Series 1-Inch Extra Long Digital Straightener!
Dallas
Let me start by saying I have had my iron for a while and it still works wonders . It’s very affordable and worth the money. I change my hair often and wear extensions and this iron works on both my hair and extensions . It gets really hot which is great to get your hair bone straight . I also love the fact that you can adjust the temperature because I use a lower heat for my natural hair .
Lake Villa, IL
I've only used this straightener once and to style a wig, but I loved it. It heated up quickly and it was able to make a decent amount of hair really straight. I'm not sure how it is with real hair, but it straightened my really thick arda wig fast, without damaging the fibers.
Hoffman Est, IL
Pretty good product. It heats up very quickly, does a great job but it broke in a matter of three months. I really liked it but im very disappointed that I really wouldn't buy it if it'll break again in only a few months of purchase.
Centerville, UT
I love this straightener. It heats up really quickly and helps me achieve silky smooth hair in just a few minutes. My hair is naturally pretty straight but even if I’m straightening it after having it dry in a braid, it still works really well!
Amazing hair straightener. Ive straightened my hair for years and some straighteners just dont do a good job at all no matter what you do. These brand of straighteners are wonderful. Get really hot too.
Redwood City, CA
Excellent hair straightener from Vidal Sassoon. Ceramic with a temperature gauge for adjusting for hair type. Didn't burn hair. Worked well and would use again. I would recommend this straightener to others.
Kentucky
I use it all the time. Works good. But i have trouble turning it on. So worth the money and has ur hair looking so good and healthy. Would highly recommend purchasing this becuase other hair straighteners are diff
Louisville, KY
I love this straightener because it makes my hair look sleek and shiny all day long. It also doesn't damage my hair and keeps frizz at bay. I would definitely recommend this.
Garden Grove, CA
This is one of the best straightens to have for all your hair styling needs! It doesn't burn off or damage my hair when I style. I can use it in many different ways!
Austin, TX
I love this straightener. I always use it on my clients. It does a great job when I need to straighten a clients hair or if I need to curl it. It is very effective. I I have had this straightener forever and if anything ever happens to it I would definitely repurchase this

Looking for your answer?