BY VIDAL SASSOON

Tourmaline ceramic technology straightener for smooth, frizz-free results. The extra-long plates have a greater surface coverage; perfect for longer hairstyles. Has a precise digital temperature display, heats up in 30 seconds and has an automatic shut-off and a tangle free swivel cord. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Q W.
Dallas
Let me start by saying I have had my iron for a while and it still works wonders . It’s very affordable and worth the money. I change my hair often and wear extensions and this iron works on both my hair and extensions . It gets really hot which is great to get your hair bone straight . I also love the fact that you can adjust the temperature because I use a lower heat for my natural hair .
Shaihaylee G.
I've been using #vidalsassoon since I was 14 years old and I've never loved a product more. I have long, thick hair and it's not any better because I recently had a baby, and my Vidal Sassoon straightener gets the job done in less than 10 minutes and efficiently at that. I haven't found any other straightener to do that other than my conair. I highly recommend this product.. Well brand in general I guess.
yari d.
Providence
i love it first time user and buyer i got it about two years ago and it still work great is affordable love the brand i have very curly hair and it straigh my hair with out no problem i will to see if they make a cordless but love it
CERA B.
Beeville, TX
I love this straightener. I always use it on my clients. It does a great job when I need to straighten a clients hair or if I need to curl it. It is very effective. I I have had this straightener forever and if anything ever happens to it I would definitely repurchase this
Alexis H.
Beaverton, OR
I wasn't super impressed with this product. I purchased it because the price seemed reasonable, but you know what they say, you get what you pay for. I have thick loose ringlet curls, and the highest heat on this tool wasn't good enough. It left my hair wavy and kinky and i had to run it over the section i was straightening about 5 times before it was left straight. If you have thinner hair that is basically almost straight this would be a great purchase for you!
Patrycja P.
Chicago
I've only used this straightener once and to style a wig, but I loved it. It heated up quickly and it was able to make a decent amount of hair really straight. I'm not sure how it is with real hair, but it straightened my really thick arda wig fast, without damaging the fibers.
Amy M.
Montclair, NJ
They have made this so easy to use. I love that it's extra long because it helps you cover more hair. The fact that it's digital is great because your hand isn't always against the temperature dial like other heat products. Overall this is a great straightener that gives you a nice sleek look.
Zoe O.
The design is sleek and cool. Surprisingly, I got a bargain on this straightener at Helen of Troy (only $15!!!). It is an excellent straightener and I constantly advocate for my friends and family to get themselves one.
Emily C.
Centerville, UT
I love this straightener. It heats up really quickly and helps me achieve silky smooth hair in just a few minutes. My hair is naturally pretty straight but even if I’m straightening it after having it dry in a braid, it still works really well!
Olivia B.
Kentucky
I use it all the time. Works good. But i have trouble turning it on. So worth the money and has ur hair looking so good and healthy. Would highly recommend purchasing this becuase other hair straighteners are diff