Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair DryersVs Sassoon
Vidal Sassoon VSDR5575 1875 Watt Tourmaline Ceramic Dryer, Purple

Vidal Sassoon VSDR5575 1875 Watt Tourmaline Ceramic Dryer, Purple

by Vs Sassoon

Styling flexibility for maximum control. Fast, easy and precise drying for best results.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vidal Sassoon VSDR5575 1875 Watt Tourmaline Ceramic Dryer, Purple!
Tearra L.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this blow dryer to blow dey my hair because i had culry hair so i try to tame it. A little expensive but great product !
Iswarya G.
Kuala Lumpur
This is really powerful and definitely doesn’t leave my hair frizzy. I’d get a really smooth blowout finish which is amazing!
Grace S.
WOW! This is an amazing hair dryer, it leaves my hair looking effortless. I have had this hair dryer for 6 months and I am not disappointed, my hair just somehow looks better. I have long straight hair and it dries my hair quite quickly. Definitely would recommend.

Looking for your answer?