BY VIDAL SASSOON

1875w Tourmaline Ceramic3 heat/speed Cold Shot ButtonConcentrator AttachmentRemovable End CapHanging Ring 1875w Tourmaline Ceramic 3 heat/speed Cold Shot Button Concentrator Attachment Removable End. see more...

Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my everyday hair dryer. I got it for a good price, and I use it multiple times a week. It works fine with my fine, thin hair, but when I use other hair dryers, it’s noticeable how much more effective they are. But this one gets the job done, just not the fastest or in the most elegant way.
Thomas C.
North Augusta
This blow dryer is amazing! Blows smoothly with decent settings and is easy to use! I got mine cheep and it’s the most reliable.
Araceli G.
Brighton, CO
I’ve had this for a couple years now, drys my hair And doesn’t leave it all frizzy. And it’s not too bulky so easy for storage
Christen W.
Cincinnati , OH
Perfect t for blowouts either to wear my hair out or to prepare for a protective style
With out heat damage.
Nevaeh W.
Cardiff
I really liked this item as it came very fast and met all of my expectations. I would recommend this item to anyone who is looking for something similar or looking for anything like this, if you are then this is the one.