Vidal Sassoon Vsdr5524 1875w Turbo Dryer

by Vidal Sassoon

This turbo dryer has 2 heat and speed settings for styling flexibility anywhere. The cold shot button releases cool air to set the style. The removable end cap makes cleaning and maintenance easy and the hanging ring makes storage easy. Protective anti-slip bumpers are included. Lightweight and compact design. Black dryer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vidal Sassoon Vsdr5524 1875w Turbo Dryer!
Phyllis B.
Bay Minette, AL
Awesome blow dryer! Love this brand more than Conair and would recommend highly.  It dries the hair quickly and effectively.
Angelica Y.
Veneta
Great hair dryer that gets the job done. It's not particularly fancy, but it can take my shopping wet, very thick, hair to bone dry in record time.
Gabrielle G.
Mobile, AL
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this dryer! Dries my hair so fast and has different settings! It is great for daily use and i love it more than any other hair dryer I've used! It's affordable and is great quality! Recommended
Sasha B.
Halifax
Works great. Dries my hair fast. Gets a little too hot at times. But that’s what the cold air button is for!
Kirsty A.
The Vidal Sassoon hair dryer is fantastic. Sometimes when buying hair dryers the heat setting can be too hot but this multi setting ensures it is the right temperature for me. Teamed with a paddle brush I can achieve my signature dreamy beach wave look.

Looking for your answer?