Vidal Sassoon VSDR5503 1875W Answers Turbo Dryer for Coarse Hair

by Vidal Sassoon

Start your review of Vidal Sassoon VSDR5503 1875W Answers Turbo Dryer for Coarse Hair!
How would you rate this product?
Akron
It dryes my hair faster that we're I can gone head do what I need to do to my hair
This hair dryer is so good! the shape, the handle, the way the hot air caresses my tresses, its all so lovely. it met my expectations and definitely went beyond! it is certainly very effective and easily does the trick for my coarse, brown hair.
ottawa, ON
Usually takes me a whole hour to get my hair dry ,I finally used this hair dryer and reduced drying to half an hour.great for coarse thick hair.love Vidal Sassoon hair dye as well.
Quebec
I didn't use this personally but my mother did !! She has very thin corse hair and she couldn't believe the results of the soft silky beautiful hair she had after using the Vidal Sassoon turbo dryer for corse hair !
I want to give this a 3.5 star but the option is not there. This device gives a relatively quicker dry but it's much louder than the T3 hair dryer I'm using and my hair tend to be frizzy after. I recommend T3 dryer!
Love it. Does not feel that my hair has gone through a hair dryer. It i s very powerful and does the job I want it to do. I would give it a 9 from a scale of 1 to 10.
I don't know what this product, I use Taiff in Brazil and it's very good, I lovely, but want meet this product, of course why not? :)
Me gusta mucho este producto , me parece que deja el cabello muy bien, su precio me parece razonable , y su calidad es muy buena.
When I'm in hurry I use the Turbo Hair dryer to make my hair dry real fast and I like using it cause it's handy!
Its a great dryer especially with hair like mine real fast and smooth at drying hair and guaranteed no burns
Ask a question to the Influenster community...