Vidal Sassoon VS196 - CURLIRON/ 1-2

Valerie N.
Valerie N.
Rockport, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very straight hair, so from time to time I love a little curl ❤ This Product Has Done Absolute Wonders For My Straight Hair To Get Curly
Becca M.
Becca M.
Linden, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curling iron had been around forever and it's do trusting I've used it for years and it never fails me!
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Mcdonough, GA
Paola V.
Paola V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this curling iron. It's easily accessible and it gives a great tight curl.Beautiful curls and it gets really hot. Would recommend. I like it.i love gold products a lot. This one is good. I use it to create a tight bouncy curl. Doesn't take much hair because it's small- but if small curls are what you are looking for- then this is what you need.
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA
Shea L.
Shea L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very nice curling iron. It helps smooth my flyaway frizzy hair. It's good quality and has lasted a long time.