Vidal Sassoon VS196 - CURLIRON/ 1-2" GOLD/MT

BY VIDAL SASSOON

Vidal Sassoon VS196 - CURLIRON/ 1-2" GOLD/MT
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Had this one over 10 years. Holds up to be dropped, getring thrown around in my luggage and 3 moves! Curl always holds for hours. Medium size barrel. Perfcr for medium and small curls. Mine needs a good cleaning. I spray non aresol hair spray on the hair while its in the barrel so once a month I clean it with makeup remover and it looks good as new. Not my every day curler but at least twice a week... It has held up!
Kerri N.
Danville, PA
Are use this curling iron for so long, throughout high school and college, and it never disappointed. Excellent price, does the job, and easy to use and like some curling wand that are available now. Definitely recommend.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
Nice curls my hair but haven't found a good curled to help keep the curls in my hair lasting long. I don't like using heat tools that much but I would like it to hold the curls
Paola V.
I really like this curling iron. It's easily accessible and it gives a great tight curl.Beautiful curls and it gets really hot. Would recommend. I like it.i love gold products a lot. This one is good. I use it to create a tight bouncy curl. Doesn't take much hair because it's small- but if small curls are what you are looking for- then this is what you need.
Jessica O.
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it doesn’t make my hair frizz or dry!!!
Valerie N.
Falfurrias, TX
I have very straight hair, so from time to time I love a little curl ❤ This Product Has Done Absolute Wonders For My Straight Hair To Get Curly
Torie L.
Acworth, GA
Very nice has held up for years. Does take long to heat up.has several heating settings which makes it mice for all types for hair
Sara B.
Athens, WV
Not the best, not the worst. Heats up quickly, will curl my hair. It does what I need it to workout paying an arm and a leg.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
Works great! Easy to use and perfect for that loose curl look. I don’t curl my hair often but when I do I use this product!
Shea L.
This is a very nice curling iron. It helps smooth my flyaway frizzy hair. It's good quality and has lasted a long time.