Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersVidal Sassoon
Vidal Sasson VS194 Gold Series Professional Straightener

Vidal Sassoon Vidal Sasson VS194 Gold Series Professional Straightener

by Vidal Sassoon

Is this a good brand and does it last long
Does this product really work?
Start your review of Vidal Sassoon Vidal Sasson VS194 Gold Series Professional Straightener!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie D.
Vinemont, AL
I have had my straightener from at least 15 years and I love it. My daughters now use it and they are 11 and 12 years old.
Elizabeth K.
League City, TX
Great product. No complaints. Very easy to use her first time user. wouldn't use anything else.
kristen M.
Fayetteville, NC
Love love love love this product, it straightens so well, and not only that it gives of a shine like no other.
Crystal R.
Can't go a day without my hair straight. I love this one because it gets your hair perfectly straight the first time. It'll last for days so there's no need for overuse or frying your hair
Daniela M.
Ladera Ranch, CA
I've had this straightener for 10+ yrs. I've never had any issues with it what so ever. That's your I've kept it for so long.
Rachel Z.
Eldorado, WI
I do like the way it clamps by squeezing because it gives more control. However, I didn't feel as though this straightened and smoothed my hair in a very timely fashion.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
This was the very first straightener I had ever used, and I used to love it! It has an indented spot for your fingers and is nice and wide to cover a large section of hair. However, my stray hairs would always get caught in it and ripped out, and 2 different straighteners burned out after a year or so.
Amy S.
I LOVE VS. I've met him my first year of Cosmetology school, all of his things are top of the line but affordable. If you are looking for anything, straighteners to coloring, I recommend using his brands before anyone elses.
Heather D.
Castle Rock, CO
Love how easy and how smooth and not harsh and dry on my hair! Heated quickly and very efficient
Aubrey F.
Rossville, GA
Vidal Sassoon Vidal Sasson VS194 Gold Series Professional Straightener uploaded by Aubrey F.
I found this in highschool inside of a desk lol. It still works great after all these years, but the one that I have is an older version of his hair straightener.