BeautyHairHair AccessoriesVidal Sassoon
Titanium Ionic Technology All Purpose Brush + Bonus Bobby Pins

Vidal Sassoon Titanium Ionic Technology All Purpose Brush + Bonus Bobby Pins

by Vidal Sassoon

Titanium Ionic™ Technology Smoothing and Straightening Ultimate Shine Less Frizz for Healthy Hair Hair Dries Faster Bonus Bobby Pins! Salon Styling at Home® For decades, Vidal Sassoon has been the salon leader, fusing artistry and innovative technology for Salon Styling at Home®. Vidal Sassoon is also one of the most trusted names in the industry, known for excellent product performance and quality.

Start your review of Vidal Sassoon Titanium Ionic Technology All Purpose Brush + Bonus Bobby Pins!
How would you rate this product?
Star S.
Longview, WA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this brush I have berry king hair that tangles and knots up and this brush helps
Karissa P.
Vacaville, CA
I love this brush for teasing or backcombing!! It's a fairly good priced brush but definitely worth the price! I also love this brush for blow drying my hair! I use it almost all the time when I get ready for work!
Payal S.
Boston, MA
This is a good basic standard brush but the "ionic" part of the product doesn't quite work with my hair. It is supposed to help reduce frizz, but the close bristles almost seem to work against that frizz-reduction mechanism.
Ashlie A.
North Lanarkshire , Scotland
I’ve had this brush for a while last for ages cheap easy to use I can’t wait to buy more of his products
Ask a question to the Influenster community...