BY VIDAL SASSOON

Creates Body and Volume Quick Styling Easy Use Convenient Storage Permanently Attached Secure Hold Clip Stores Inside Roller 15 Rollers, Assorted Sizes see more...

• I need volume in my hair but I sick at using any type of ...1 Answers
Shawn B.
Anderson, SC
I live by these Velcro rollers!! I use them everyday to give my hair that extra boost of volume. They grip really well which helps them stay in my hair longer which makes my morning routine so much quicker!
Tiffany F.
Conneautville, PA
I don't have these exact ones but anything by this brand is reliable and always gives the desired effect.
Jennifer M.
Lk In The Hls, IL
These are the only curlers I use. They work amazingly! My curls come out perfect ever time.
Yasmin d.
I would definitely recommend this product. If your looking for super cute curls, or girly beach waves- this is the curling prout you need in your life right now! Must buy!
Ashley V.
Rosenberg, TX
I need volume in my hair but I sick at using any type of hair products is this easy to use.