Vidal Sassoon Salonist Hair Colour Permanent Color Kit, 9.5/0 Very Light Neutral Blonde

BY VIDAL SASSOON

Get seamlessly blended hair color with VS Sassoon Salonist Hair Colour Very Light Neutral Blonde. This 2-step coloring system sets the bar in at-home permanent hair color making it easy for you to master beautiful light blonde hair thats full of depth... see more...

Sarah W.
Very disappointed in this product. It didn't damage my hair or anything like that however it did not lighten my hair as the instructions stated. It took three boxes to make my hair bronze not even close to the color portrayed on the box.
Neha J.
Nashville, TN
Very easy to use, supplies it comes with are excellent. Literally fool proof. Very simple to use, and excellent results. Love it. Color was as expected, covered greys well, my go to drugstore color!
Mistirae S.
My favorite at home perminant hair color! It left my hair looking more healthy then before I colored it. Didn't damage my hair or make it frizzy! Amazing
Melissa J.
Douglass
I got this for my oldest daughter, she had very long hair and I cut it short once and when it free back it grew in darker so I get color for her roots
angelica s.
Seattle, WA
I love my Vidal Sassoon blonde and so will you just give it a shot and don't do it yourself or it'll be not cute and orange all about that toner
Olivia B.
Victor, WV
This works very well. As a blonde, if you dye your hair, you always want to make sure it looks natural and they do a very good job of this.
Alesandra R.
Coarsegold, CA
It works really well....and for the price it's not too bad!! And sometimes you can find coupons and that makes it a steal
Beatriz N.
El Paso, TX
the best hair color permanent I love the kit and obviously the color is perfect and don't damaged at all
Sarah J.
Welland, ON
Love this colour. So easy to apply and does your roots first which is a bonus as I'm getting greys. The result is awesome and looks more natural than other hair dyes.
Stephanie P.
Absolutely amazing for the money! Application is so easy to do. No horrible smell from the dye. Creates a gorgeous natural colour. Cannot recommend enough!

back