Vidal Sassoon Salonist Hair Colour Permanent Color Kit, 9/0 Light Neutral Blonde

BY VIDAL SASSOON

Get seamlessly blended hair color with VS Sassoon Salonist Hair Colour Light Neutral Blonde. This 2-step coloring system sets the bar in at-home permanent hair color making it easy for you to master beautiful light blonde hair thats full of depth and... see more...

Terri M.
Hoosick Falls, NY
I loved this, it was easy to use and lived up to all of its promises. The mixing tools are awesome and the scent is not as off-putting as some others. Since you use this in a two part process there is no awkward lines when blending new growth with existing color. Look for coupons, I found between sales and coupons you can get this for about $5.00 😀😀
Mela R.
I never have used a color dye that actually cover greys. At first I didn't believe my mom but she dyes her hair every 3 months and it worked for her so now I use it ever 3-4 months it covers my Greys and the color isn't . With having 3 kids the house is always hecktick so I don't leave much. But thank god for this.
Jackkie K.
Tampa, FL
Stopped using boxed dye for a long time and needed a touch up so I bought this Hair dye nervous that it would completely ruin my hair and it actually didn't do nearly as much damage as I thought it would! Thank God!
Denys R.
Middletown, NY
Use this on my sister she's a Blondie have to say how to feed that's of it at the beginning but when used the tone is perfect the stent great and the style of the blondness goes perfect with her hair tone
Brandi E.
austin, TX
1,235 reviews
I do not like box dye at all. It damages your hair and it's never the color they say it will be. It's always darker and hardly lifted. It is usually easy to use though but I will never buy box color again EVER.
Lala N.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I've bought this before ! It is a beautiful color it was not permanent what so ever it washed away ! But I still liked it alot
Wendolin A.
Brownsville, TX
This hairy is AMAZING omg I'm so in love with it its like if you just when to the hair salon and got you're hair done.
Madie P.
Boaz , AL
The people at my nail salon use this and it works very good and is very nice I love it and I definitely recommend!
Julie S.
El Paso, TX
I use this color to get my hair very light, I have dark brown hair and this color gets it to a light brown
Aynsleigh T.
London
Really liked this dye! The application is quite lengthy but it pays off, the colour is even, matches the box well and really lasts, especially if you use the colour extender provided. The only downside is that it did dry out my hair a bit and I've used others that have left it in better condition but the colour payoff makes in worth it in my opinion.

Amazon