BY VIDAL SASSOON

Get seamlessly blended hair color with VS Sassoon Salonist Hair Colour Medium Cool Blonde. This 2-step coloring system sets the bar in at-home permanent hair color making it easy for you to master beautiful medium blonde hair thats full of depth and... see more...

Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
A great drugstore box dye. I usually use redken and I think box dye is a night mare but this is pleasant and especially since I needed a quick fix and none of the salon store branches are open so I gave this a try. It didn’t dry out my hair, it does lift and deposit.
Adamary R.
Columbus, OH
Easy to make and mix and apply.follow directions inorder to get the college you want.leaves the color shiny and smooth.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Not a good product. It's not natural looking I wouldn't suggest usujg4. It usually damages and dries out your hair.
Shiane P.
Erie, PA
I like this product but not so much to go out and rebuy it it made my hair pretty dry but the color was still nice
Briana S.
Melbourne, FL
It damged my hair alot. And it didnt give me right shade. And it faded in abouy three weeks would not reccomend it
Amber G.
Reedsburg
I've never had a problem with this die I love the turn out of this brands coloring. It's great and a nice price.
Suhaydee R.
New York
I'm so not mad sure if I was there I could not really be happy with it all I do but I love it you can
Amber A.
Klamath Falls, OR
Works well always buy whenever I color my hair which is very often but so far I like this hair dye
Christina R.
Tried it once , the product made me look orange . I looked terrible with the dryness and orange

back