Vidal Sassoon Salonist Hair Colour Permanent Color Kit, 4/46 Dark Red Violet uploaded by roselle m.

BY VIDAL SASSOON #75 in Permanent Hair Color

Get seamlessly blended hair color with VS Sassoon Salonist Hair Colour Dark Red Violet. This 2-step coloring system sets the bar in at-home permanent hair color making it easy for you to master beautiful red violet hair thats full of depth and tone. As... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bianca V.
Milwaukee
I love this product, this product is great for when you want to change your hair to a different color. I especially love the red one.
Mercedes S.
Portland, ND
Love love love this color. It was so vibrant right away. Faded pretty quick but I loved the color so much I redid it
Jillian B.
Clarksville, TN
Also really like this brand also has very vibrant color and last very long does not wash out easy like most brands
Ashley S.
Tecumseh, MI
Love the color! Easy to use and it doesn’t drip. The color last longer than other brands I’ve used in the past.
Jessica A.
Boynton Beach, FL
Love this color! And love Vidal Sassoon salonist Brand! Super easy to use and great resultS!
Ashleigh W.
Sachse, TX
Not a fan. Vastly over priced. It fades soooo fast. I won’t be purchasing this again
roselle m.
Manila City
Very effective hair color it gives to my hair. I chose this product for best Hair color results more than what I've expect. It is easy to use, just follow instructions carefully to get the best results. I am very satisfied of the results. Wwith regard to the price, I can say it's value equivalent to its quality is already enough.  For best hair results, try it.
Michaela P.
Dartmouth, NS
Love this shade. I found that the dye went on very easy and covered my hair very well. And it lasts in my hair for quite a long time compared to other brands.
Nicole H.
Dartmouth, NS
Great vibrant colour. I will go Violet when I'm feeling a little daring. It's easy to use like most home dye kits. This one can be pricier but I like it.
Vitoria E.
I love this product too much is incredibly wonderful, I loved it, I loved it very much, I do not live without it