Vidal Sassoon Salonist Hair Colour Permanent Color Kit, 4/46 Dark Red Violet uploaded by roselle m.

BY VIDAL SASSOON #75 in Permanent Hair Color

Get seamlessly blended hair color with VS Sassoon Salonist Hair Colour Dark Red Violet. This 2-step coloring system sets the bar in at-home permanent hair color making it easy for you to master beautiful red violet hair thats full of depth and tone. As... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nikki H.
Unadilla, NY
I was really impressed with the vibrancy of the color after using this product.  It was super easy to use and apply.  My only gripe is that I have super long and thick hair and needed two boxes for full coverage.  Not a huge deal because it's available at a low price. I would probably buy this brand again.
Gabrielle K.
Last a long time my hair holds color really well. Does not fry your hair if applied correctly. I have had allergic reactions to hair color but this one I have not had a reaction with so if you have sensitive skin you may want to check this brand out.
Nicki G.
Super easy to follow the instructions, color lasts longer than most alternatives. The color on the box is the perfect outcome color. Very fast and mess free. My hair took to the dye very well. It didn't feel fried either
Shelby K.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love this dye! I used it to dye my bundles, it didn't dry the hair out and it was super vivid. The pros of the product is that it not only make dark hair change to a vivid color, it smells great. Its not like normal hair dyes where it smells like ammonia. I would definitely use this again.
Andrea S.
I absolutely love this color! I have long hair so I use a box and a half. The color is so vibrant. Whenever I use this I get so many compliments. It's extremely easy to use and I would not only recommend it but it is definitely my go to hair color.
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
Color was great at first... Faded within two weeks after 2 washes. Doesn't last long and I even used cold water so it wouldn't run. I loved the color, just wish it would have lasted longer.
Hannah A.
Gatlinburg
I really like this I use it almost every time I dye my hair I feel like my hair doesn't get as damaged by this product then a lot of the other hair dyes ideas
Lucy J.
Enterprise, AL
Enjoy this hair dye. Beautiful color, seems to last a good ampunt of time without fading. Actually left my hair soft and smelling nice for a few days after.
Erica T.
Youngstown, OH
This dye has a pleasant smell and was easy to apply. The color just didn't deliver. It was not vibrant and turned out way darker than on the box.
Colbie R.
I usually buy the same brand hair color until I stumbled upon Vidal. This brand did a great job. Stays in my hair well and really shines.