BY VIDAL SASSOON

Get seamlessly blended hair color with VS Sassoon Salonist Hair Colour Dark Neutral Brown. This 2-step coloring system sets the bar in at-home permanent hair color making it easy for you to master beautiful dark brown hair thats full of depth and tone.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
katelyn H.
Hi Hat, KY
Im rating this a three becausd quzlity depends on your hair type. Typically if you lean more towards the damged hair side this isnt for you. The color on the box is not always what you get compared to others
Cindy R.
New Bedford
The color was true and my hair felt soft and not damaged or dry. The conditioner was nice and was enough for multiple washes. Simple and easy to use as directed
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
out of all the boxed color products i have to say i like vidal sassoon the best. the coverage is amazing, the color choices are endless and i can usually find them on sale and/or a coupon!
Angelina D.
Philadelphia, PA
This has been my go to brand and color. I love how it comes in a bowl instead of a squeeze bottle. They serum that comes with it really is great. It's doesn't make my hair feel damaged.
Angie S.
Selden, NY
I have tried many brands and this one is by far my favorite. Most other brands make my scalp feel dry and sometimes sting. This one does not and the color turns out beautiful. High shine and lasts months without fading. I continue to buy it from cvs and highly recommend.
Melissa S.
Grandview, MO
I chose this color for a little bit of a change to my natural color, which is a lighter shade of brown. This color set was easy to use, the directions were easy to follow and understand. The mixed solution did not have a strong chemical smell, which is a good thing in a home hair dye. The color turned out well with no streaking and I have used this color since several times.
Aileen H.
It was alright. It didn't do anything much to my hair. I have already dark hair. I just wanted to put color back on the ends where I bleached it. Som le parts weren't really colored right or the color never really soaked in. I waited for more than the recommended time but didn't work well.
clarissa m.
I've only ever tried their red pigment and I did bleach my hair first and the color never showed through like it did on the box maybe it was just the red color itself or maybe it was all the products but I haven't tried them sense.
Maria C.
Indianapolis, IN
This Vidal Sassoon Salonist hair colour permanent color kit is amazing. The color last a pretty long time. I really recommend this color kit.
Jennifer H.
Greeley, CO
Pretty and long lasting color. A bit drippy with the formula. The conditioner is subpar but if you use a hair maske it feels soft again