Vidal Sassoon Salonist Hair Colour Permanent Color, 9/0 Lt Neut Blnde, 1 set uploaded by Terri M.

BY VIDAL SASSOON

Treats Roots Then Lengths Separately - As Done in Salons Promotes 100% Grey Coverage 3 Permanent Color 6 2 Simple Steps for Color Full of Depth Tones Salonist Hair Colour Permanent Color Set Includes: Rich Colour Cream 3 Colour Activating Lotion 6 Vidal Sassoon Serum 7 Colour Preserving Conditioner Nothing surpasses professional application for color full of depth and tones. Professionals treat roots first then lengths separately, as new growth and previously colored hair take in color differently. We created VS Salonist inspired by the salon technique. see more...

Taylor E.
Topeka
Love this! It's hard to find stuff I'll actually like, and I like this! I'm not one to step out on a limb, but I did with this and it was a good choice.
avery c.
This company has completely reinvented itself. I'm so happy with how my color turned out it was fast and quick and is so beautiful and glossy.
Madison V.
Buchanan, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable! And it leaves hair smelling great. I would recommend this product to friends I bought it at a local drug store
Natalie S.
North Bergen, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend's mom tried this and it came out very nice . It was the color she wanted and it wasn't so expensive.
Kassandra L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand of hair color! One of the only hair colors I'll buy at Walmart or local drug store.
Alyse H.
Ontario, CA
This hair color is great its super moisturizing and i love it so much you should defiantly try it
Esh R.
Cleveland, OH
Vidal sassoons blondes are beautiful highly recommend vidal sasssooonnnn!!!! Love there color
Danielle L.
Ok results. Color was flat and didn't have much dimension. Didn't use again.
Terri M.
Merriam, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I decided to try Vidal Sassoon Salonist largely based on such positive reviews on both influenster and YouTube. I normally have my hair done by my stylist but I moved nearly 2,000 miles away. I had at least 3 inches of dark brown root growth by the time I decided to give this product a try, because of this I called VS TO speak with their experts to make sure I chose the right shade. Their advice was on point and I couldn't be happier :-) :-) This shade not only did an excellent job at bringing the roots up, but it also have fabulous depth and tone to the previously colored hair. the instructions are simple, the product is just top notch. I will definitely purchased again. As always, if you're unsure what shade to choose, do NOT guess...call VS and they will hook you up