Vidal Sassoon Salonist Hair Colour Permanent Color, 7/43 Intense Red, 1 set uploaded by Kimberly M.Vidal Sassoon Salonist Hair Colour Permanent Color, 7/43 Intense Red, 1 set uploaded by Susan B.

BY VIDAL SASSOON #98 in Permanent Hair Color

Treats Roots Then Lengths Separately - As Done in Salons Promotes 100% Grey Coverage 3 Permanent Color 6 2 Simple Steps for Color Full of Depth Tones Salonist Hair Colour Permanent Color Set Includes: Rich Colour Cream 3 Colour Activating Lotion 6 Vidal Sassoon Serum 7 Colour Preserving Conditioner Nothing surpasses professional application for color full of depth and tones. Professionals treat roots first then lengths separately, as new growth and previously colored hair take in color differently. We created VS Salonist inspired by the salon technique. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Susan B.
Huber Heights, OH
I wanted to try this color after watching a YouTube demonstration for Salonist. I thought it was clever that the color goes on the roots first followed by all-over color. I could not find the pretty copper red (7/43) in any local store, so I ordered it through P&G's store. I even remember I got free shipping for my first-time purchase. I just completed coloring and I am over the moon about how pretty the color turned out. I usually use Feria's deep copper, and it is close, but I think this color is more like salon color from start to finish. It was a bit scary this first time out because I wear glasses and I of course can't see clearly without them. The first part is you mix bottle 1 with tube 1. The tube was hard for me to squeeze and I thought next time I will cut it across with scissors. I went by feel to make sure I hit all my roots when I had to take my glasses off. After you have 3/4 of the mixture on your roots, you massage it in and mix what's left with the serum and scoop it on you head, making sure you cover each strand. I was left with some still in the "boat," but my hair is short (bob). 30 minutes and then conditioner later -- I am a happy girl! It was so worth buying this online. I am going to ask my Kroger to carry this color. Fingers crossed! (I took this picture sans make-up and barely styled my hair because it is now 12:28 a.m. Hey, you can see my carbon-monoxide detector in the shot, too. lol)
Loriann M.
The first time I tried it out I really didn't care for it and didn't like the color but I decide too give it another tried when Vidal Sassoon was offer free samples so I jump on it and signed up. I love it the second time and love the color. The step were easy too follow, having thick hair one box was enough and left my hair feeling so soft but my only problem is the price, if it wasn't so pricey I would buy it all of the time but I will have too go back too another brand until it's on sale again.
Kimberly M.
Janesville, WI
I just colored my hair using VS Salonist Light gold brown. Wow, I was impressed it covered my gray completely and my hair looked so much better afterward. It feels silky and I love the color. It looks just about like the color on the box.
Casey C.
I wish I could afford to get this hair color more often! The gel stayed in my hair quite well & I didn't have to worry about a chemical smell making my husband feel ill. The conditioner smells fantastic as well! I like that it treats the roots first, and the color held up really well. I plan on getting this shade again when I have the chance!
Amy H.
I absolutely love this hair color and brand! It was really easy to use, and turned out perfect! I was a little worried to start with because I have had a lot of bad experiences with hair dye, but I'm so glad I did it.
Toni-Ann M.
Pen Argyl, PA
This is the only boxed hair dye that I would use. It is easy to apply, the color is amazing because it matches the box. The conditioner sample it comes with has a nice scent, and usually you have enough to use for the whole week. It is by far the best, I would buy this product again/only use this product. If you want a color that lasts long and makes your hair look amazing this is the dye to use.
Sky F.
Westbrook, CT
I didn't use this color bit I used this brand and I love the colors it leaves in my hair and their conditioner smells so good.
Sapphire S.
Dieppe, NB
I'm a person who loves to try new hair dyes but this was a less than satisfactory dye. I used the red dye, don't recall the color number, and it bled and blotched my hair. I have it another go with a brow. Shade and was semi disappointed because the brown looked more brownish green when wet but the color did hold.
Fiona E.
Vancouver, BC
Normally any red hair dye I used starts to fade after a few weeks, it's just expected. this dye is amazing, I was getting compliments on the colour MONTHS after dying it! Vivid and rich, I would recommend it to everyone! The conditioner it comes with is really good too, leaves my hair silky and healthy looking.
fahima p.
Toronto, ON
I have tried this once and well it was my first time dying my hair and altho it took a week (which I've heard is normal) the color was amazing and definitely a product to repurchase
Just got my second box and plan on dying my hair soon my first time lasted along time since it was a shade just a bit lighter than my normal hair colour couldn't tell if my roots faded :)