Vidal Sassoon Salonist Hair Colour Permanent Color, 5/5 Medium Reddish Brown, 1 set

BY VIDAL SASSOON

Treats Roots Then Lengths Separately - As Done in Salons Promotes 100% Grey Coverage 2 Permanent Color 3 2 Simple Steps for Color Full of Depth Tones Salonist Hair Colour Permanent Color Set Includes: Rich Colour Cream 1 Colour Activating Lotion 4 Vidal Sassoon Serum 3 Colour Preserving Conditioner Nothing surpasses professional application for color full of depth and tones. Professionals treat roots first then lengths separately, as new growth and previously colored hair take in color differently. We created VS Salonist inspired by the salon technique. see more...

• Is the product safe for dry hair ?? And I'm just wonderin...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
I found this product on sale at the local CVS and thought it was worth the try unfortunately when I got it home and used it on my hair the colour was a lot darker than what it actually had on the box I wasn't necessarily disappointed but I don't think I will be purchasing this product again
Regina R.
My natural hair color is a reddish auburn color and this color was the closest to my natural hair! I love this hair color. The application was easy. It didn't have the strong smell that most hair colors have. I recommend this product.
Dinara G.
Brooklyn, NY
It's a good value when you buy on sale and the color is pretty close to what's on the box. But it's too harsh for fine hair like mine. It also doesn't cover grey hair that well.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Great for home coloring. Does not have a terribly strong smell. Easy to use. The color on the box is what you get. The only negative is it does need frequent touch ups on the grey areas.
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
Vidal Sassoon Salonist Hair Colour Permanent Color is easy to use but will not have great results. The color leaves your hair looking blotchy and dry. The reddish Brown is more of a dark brown with spots of your old color. I did not like this dye .
Liv W.
Zanesville , OH
Vidal sasson is a great option when you don't have the money to pay a stylist. The colors are highly pigmented and look really pretty!
Danielle V.
Church Hill, TN
Color is great best red hair dye ever used! Color doesn't fade fast. I definitely day try this hair dye. Not to harsh on hair.
Nyssa G.
This color is beautiful. It takes really well and does well for all shades. The red is perfect.
Anika I.
Bronx, NY
This color in particular actually loves good on olive skin color so thumbs up from here!
ZarZar A.
Really good shade, love the brand, I have purchased from them before, great product great colour!!!! Thank you I hope to see more colors soon !!! Tell me if they do, many thanks Z
ZarZar A.
Is the product safe for dry hair ?? And I'm just wondering if it adds any volume or shine to dry hair??