BY VIDAL SASSOON

Get seamlessly blended hair color with VS Sassoon Salonist Hair Color Neutral Black. This 2-step coloring system sets the bar in at-home permanent hair color making it easy for you to master beautiful black hair that's full of depth and tone. As done... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great product. I know people say stay away from box dyes, but when your hair is black its not ideal go to spend 50$ at a salon to get a dark color. The conditioner they give you works great and smells incredible, and my hair is always left feeling shiny. I definitely buy this when its on sale !
Autumn O.
I am not a fan of box color and switched many years ago to only using professional grade color with developer from Sally's Beauty Supply, however, after seeing that VS had a box color kit I decided to give it a try. It works better than most box colors if not all box colors. Maybe it is because VS is a professional school based company.
Casie C.
Grant, AL
As the child of a hairdresser, I love this color, and my mom does too! We used Runway Red on my hair, and the color was VERY vivid, and lasted longer than Pravana red on my hair. It also made the damaged hair feel smooth and shiny.
Paula R.
Dallas, TX
When low on time and in a hurry Vidals hair colour makes for a great fix when ones not able to go to a saloon. Great pigment and leaves hair smooth n shiny with color.
Jennifer F.
Westminster, CA
Amazing product. It covers all my grays . I buy it at target and it's so easy to use . It's my favorite hair dye now . The color is beautiful. I have lots
Of hair , but it's thin. It is the best I have found for my hair type.
Samantha S.
Brooklet, GA
I used this kit to dye my hair black from a Red-ish Burgundy color and it worked very well. It doesn't smell extremely strong, which is nice. The dye also doesn't make your hair too crunchy/straw-y, like some other dyes will. The dye holds really well. I also really like the conditioner that comes with it. I would recommend it to a friend!
Emily S.
Love the color this box brand provides. I don't recommend anyone use box brands though. The chemicals box brands use are heavy and hard on hair.
Maribel B.
Lakewood, CO
I do like their hair products the only thing i dont like it most of the time i dont get the expected hair color i want
Laila G.
Rochester, NY
I use this to even the color tone of my hair as well as hide some pesky grays that appear. It does both jobs well
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
Absolutely love this product! It is always leaves an extremely fresh smell! Couldn't ask for better!