Vidal Sassoon Salonist Hair Color Permanent Color Kit, 7/0 Dark Neutral Blonde uploaded by Juan Rafael H.

BY VIDAL SASSOON

Get seamlessly blended hair color with VS Sassoon Salonist Hair Colour Dark Neutral Blonde. This 2-step coloring system sets the bar in at-home permanent hair color making it easy for you to master beautiful dark blonde hair thats full of depth and... see more...

• So how long does this hair color seem to last in your hai...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Eileen O.
Dunlap, TN
Not crazy about this product. My color had too much of orange in it. Not happy at all. Had to go with a different brand to get the color right. Maybe next time I will go with a lighter color.
Luisana H.
I really love this product, came with a complete kit making application easy and convenient. Product arrived as described with great packaging.

Product consistency is good, just followed the instruction guide, works perfectly on my hair, did not have any allergic reaction. I have used different product before and I'm glad to try this.

After applying this product, my hair was smooth, soft and shiny.
Caitlyn S.
I really dont like how this went on. And the color fades so fast. And same with the vidal sasson shampoo. It took out all the color. Not reccommend
Madelyn P.
East Dublin , GA
am I the only one who's hair runs from this product? it doesn't stay long in my hair at all? it leaks on everything!??!
Piper R.
I used the purple one it basically j faded within into a dark brown, i would not recommend
Mariolys A.
Key West, FL
Not sure about this one. Not the right color. My hair felt dry after I dyed it
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
By lynnreg
I usually dye the hair itself, thus completing the attached instructions was very easy to understand for me and continues through. I chose this color because my natural hair color is black and I use a dark blond color to get the reddish color I want. I chose well because the end result was much better than I expected. This coloring process was different because it used a process for the roots and then added some more of the remaining length of my hair. It made me feel like it was a more specialized product designed specifically for root tweaks while adding brighter color to the ends. It was easy mixing of the product and even easier in its application with the brush attached. The instructions were very detailed but easy to follow. 100% of the hair was covered in the hair and that is very important for me when choosing a good color. I want you to do as you say, just as this color did. I would recommend this product to color all the women I know the colors of their hair,
Misty D.
This hair dye actually smells nice. Did a good job on dying the hair color I wanted. Didn't dry out my hair and the shampoo was a nice scent.
mayra o.
Holtville, CA
I tried the blonde hair color and I loved how it worked on my hair. It was really simple to use and with great results.
Doriana H.
SAN JUAN DE LOS MORROS, ESTADO GUARICO
Hermoso, me encantaría usarlo.. Es muy recomendada esta marca de producto... Lastima que no lo he visto mas
Jeanette M.
Westland, MI
So how long does this hair color seem to last in your hair ? So many don't stay in long .