Vidal Sassoon Revlon Rvdr5029 1875 Watt Smoothstay Ceramic Ionic Dryer, Purple

by Vidal Sassoon

For super-smooth tresses, try the Revlon SmoothStay Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer. With both ceramic and ionic technology, you get professional salon results at home. The ionic technology works by saturating the hair with negative ions and shrinking the...

Will a hair dryer damage hair?
Is it heavy or light weight?
I will be buying a new hair dryer soon.. For anyone who has this how do you feel it compares to others? Quality? Price?
Start your review of Vidal Sassoon Revlon Rvdr5029 1875 Watt Smoothstay Ceramic Ionic Dryer, Purple!
Asheville
My hair takes forever to dry in this dryer cut my hair drying time down by at least a third. Seems to not give me as much Crazy volume as my last hair dryer I like it I would purchase again
Light Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Heat Protection / Dry, Straight, Color Treated
Emporia, KS
It gets the job done, nothing super special, but I’ve also never used a high end blow dryer, one day, guys, one day. It’s dries it pretty quickly and makes my hair soft. I also like the volume blow drying gives my hair.
Platinum / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Oily, Wavy, Thick
Sarasota, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great hair dryer, for the price. I used it for years, until I received a high-end hair dryer as a gift. But this one has lasted for years, and it is pretty good at drying my hair efficiently, and without causing frizz.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Straight, Wavy
Perrysburg
My favorite hair dryer I've owned so far, I've only had two others. I love that it is purple, so cute. It has three heat settings and a quick cool down button you can hold if it gets too hot. I have normal to dry straight hair and can't stand doing anything after a shower without first drying my hair. My hair is so long that it takes a bit to dry but this dryer gets the job done and doesn't make my hair feel like I've damaged it much at all.
Strawberry Blonde / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Normal, Straight, Thick
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love this hair dryer! I’ve had it for ongoing 4 years! I have dropped it MULTIPLE times because my bathroom is small and it is still in good condition. I love the heat/blow settings on this dryer because of the control on how I want my hair to be done. I love using the add-ons with it too because it makes things so much easier! Highly recommend!!!
Louisville , KY
good blow dryer. I do't blow dry my hair much. rarely actually. But i love it when i do. Make my hair voluminous and shiny. I like to blow dry and brush it straight. This was a very good buy for the price and has lasted me a few years and is still going strong. My roommates also use it so it does get regular use, but just not by me.
Vidal Sassoon Revlon Rvdr5029 1875 Watt Smoothstay Ceramic Ionic Dryer, Purple Is a great blow dryer. I like how fast my hair was dry. My hair type is natural and perm treated hair. I was my hair. Every 2 weeks. Only tip I say take good care of it. It lasted a long time. I am very satisfied with it. Yes, I will buy it again. It is a good brand.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Normal, Oily
This is a fabulous hair dryer!  The attachments make it easy to get the look you are going for, whether your hair is curly, straight, or somewhere in between!  I like to use mine with a wide round brush to get smooth straight hair with a nicely rounded edge.  I would definitely buy this product again!
Anti-Aging, Damage, Dandruff / Normal, Oily, Straight
Doylestown, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the only hairdryer I would ever use. Over the past 7 years I have had two of these and I would buy another one again is this current one wears out. It’s warm setting is the perfect temperature and it blows with enough force to dry my hair in the perfect amount of time. Highly recommend
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Normal, Oily, Wavy
I bought this hair dryer at my local TJMax store. I am not picky about what type of dryer I use. I just needed one that was inexpensive and worked well. I have had this dryer for about 3 years and it still gets the job done. Not the best quality but like I said, it still works.