BY VIDAL SASSOON

For Wavy to Curly Hair The Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Sculpted Waves Conditioner intensely moisturizes and detangles hair so you can achieve a tousled wave. Perfected by experts, our rich conditioning formula helps keep hair full of perfect waves and curvaceous curls with shine and long lasting softness. The conditioner achieves the perfect moisture balance for optimum wave and curl definition. Use with Pro Series Sculpted Waves Shampoo. Achieves perfect moisture balance with VS Anti Frizz Blend. see more...

Quisha T.
Quisha T.
The best conditioner hands down. I have been using this product for about 5 years now. The first time I bought it was from Wal-Mart the best store on earth Lol. It help keeps moisture in the texture of my hair which is wavy and course. I would recommend this to you and the whole crew.
heinnys G.
heinnys G.
Bien aun no he utilizado este producto lo lo tanto no puedo hablar ni mal ni bien de este producto pero claro que me gustaria probar a ver uno tiene que conoces cosas diferentes y asi poder dar su opinion ya saben no podemos hablar si no sabemos pero si esta es una buena marca
Haley S.
Haley S.
Klondike, TX
My favorite! I get it every single time I go shopping. I love the smell and it definitely makes my hair soft and sleek. It is affordable and lasts for awhile. It works better than others I have used. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to anyone.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
This was an amazing conditioner! the fact that Vidal Sassoon has such great quality products for such a low price just reflects how well the company has managed the product! the conditioner smells really good and leaves hair looking healthy.
Bridget C.
Bridget C.
I love this texturizing conditioner for my hair! It gives it wonderful body and it makes my hair very soft. I really enjoy the price as well. If you have ever tried it before, I suggest it
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Vance, AL
This conditioner is amazing. It works really good on getting my knots out ! My hair color is blonde and it's wavy. I buy mine at Walmart. It is kinda expensive but I love it!
Lada M.
Lada M.
Super cheap, but super effective! Smooths your hair while leaving it smell awesome! I use this product all the time, along with other Vidal Sassoon shampoos and conditioners.
Marie E.
Marie E.
Hesperia, CA
Lobe how it makes my hair feel so soft and smooth, love the fragrance too.. Doesn't make my hair feel dry or damage while I straighten my hair like most products do.
Ayla V.
Ayla V.
Vidal Sassoon has the best smell and texture. It leaves your hair super smooth and shiny. I have dark re hair and it's super thin but it leaves it feeling great.
maryssa D.
maryssa D.
Fresno, CA
Smells terrific. I love the way it makes my hair less frizzy and manageable. It is also surprisingly affordable for such a good quality product