BY VIDAL SASSOON

For Wavy to Curly Hair The Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Sculpted Waves Conditioner intensely moisturizes and detangles hair so you can achieve a tousled wave. Perfected by experts, our rich conditioning formula helps keep hair full of perfect waves and curvaceous curls with shine and long lasting softness. The conditioner achieves the perfect moisture balance for optimum wave and curl definition. Use with Pro Series Sculpted Waves Shampoo. Achieves perfect moisture balance with VS Anti Frizz Blend. see more...

Quisha T.
The best conditioner hands down. I have been using this product for about 5 years now. The first time I bought it was from Wal-Mart the best store on earth Lol. It help keeps moisture in the texture of my hair which is wavy and course. I would recommend this to you and the whole crew.
heinnys G.
Bien aun no he utilizado este producto lo lo tanto no puedo hablar ni mal ni bien de este producto pero claro que me gustaria probar a ver uno tiene que conoces cosas diferentes y asi poder dar su opinion ya saben no podemos hablar si no sabemos pero si esta es una buena marca
Bridget C.
I love this texturizing conditioner for my hair! It gives it wonderful body and it makes my hair very soft. I really enjoy the price as well. If you have ever tried it before, I suggest it
Lada M.
Super cheap, but super effective! Smooths your hair while leaving it smell awesome! I use this product all the time, along with other Vidal Sassoon shampoos and conditioners.
Ashley S.
Vance, AL
This conditioner is amazing. It works really good on getting my knots out ! My hair color is blonde and it's wavy. I buy mine at Walmart. It is kinda expensive but I love it!
maryssa D.
Fresno, CA
Smells terrific. I love the way it makes my hair less frizzy and manageable. It is also surprisingly affordable for such a good quality product
María R.
weston, FL
Para hidratar tu cabello y mantenerlo suave y perfecto está condicionado e ideal para usted así que no duden en comprar este producto
Robyn B.
Bel Air, MD
This left my hair feeling soft and conditioned. It was manageable and easy to style. It help tame my frizzle S.
Maribel V.
Bronx, NY
It leaves my hair soft feels great and wonderful keeps my hair looking great. I well counting to buy it.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
The only reason I purchased this initially was because I got a very good deal on it at Kroger. I was a little weary at first because it is somewhat cheaper than the brands of conditioner I usually purchase. I have wavy hair and this conditioner makes my hair very smooth. Usually when I let my hair air dry it is very frizzy but since using this conditioner that has drastically improved.