BY VIDAL SASSOON

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Volume Shampoo: For a perfectly fashionable pumped up look For the weightless look of pumped up hair Perfected by experts see more...

• Does it really make your hair smooth? I really don't want...1 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems using this shampoo? I certain...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily D.
Savannah, GA
I picked up Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Volume Shampoo at the drugstore on a whim one day. I liked the smell of the shampoo, but I did find it did little to volumize my thick hair. I have considered repurchasing this product, but ultimately I have not.
FullTimeJazmin V.
This shampoo is awesome! Why? Its scent is gorgeous, it leaves your hair incredibly soft, and its affordable. It really does help to add volume to your hair. I prefer to use this only on my roots, after conditioning my hair. This gives me the best results! Awesome stuff; perfect for the whole family!
sarah m.
This shampoo is so great. It is SO CHEAP. Sometimes I can find it at Kroger or Harris Teeter on sale for less than 2 dollars. It smells so good and for such a cheap product, this shampoo is SO effective. I have a naturally dry scalp and this product never leaves my skin flakey or itchy. It leaves my hair soft and smooth and is a product that has become apart of my weekly shopping trip.
Katie L.
Tallahassee, FL
Love this! I use both the shampoo and conditioner and my friends and family immediately noticed the added volume. Well priced too! I use it every time I shower, I wish it came with a pump top though, but obviously its not going to stop me from buying again and again!
Patience G.
BEAVERTON, AL
This smells AMAZING. Not only does it smell amazing the smell last all day and thats a issue for me as a smoker. I used this for a week now. I cant believe how soft and manageable my hair is. It has body and even has minimized the appearance of of split ends. I could not be any more happier with this shampoo. Also, it only takes a little so this will last a long time.
Maria T.
El Paso, TX
This shampoo smells amazing! It does give me volume and it leaves my hair soft and shiny. I have repurchased several times along with some other products from this line. I highly recommend it.
Melissa P.
After I use this I smell just like I walked out of a salon. It's pretty nice! I normally have very oily hair/ scalp, but while using this I've noticed I can go longer between washes. I can't tell if it volumizes much.
Erica T.
Columbus, OH
ABSOLUTELY LOVE! This is my favorite shampoo to this day. It gives my hair so much volume and bounce. I get compliments all day long when using this product. It has a great scent as well. Definitely recommend!
Courtney G.
Chickamauga , GA
I absolutely love this shampoo. It makes my hair feel so clean and healthy. I won't buy anything else but this kind. I try to stock up so I never run out!
Rachel C.
Springfield, IL
I color my hair a lot, and various shades of vibrant color. This shampoo has come min handy for myself. I follow behind it with the whole product line
Lorie F.
Has anyone had any problems using this shampoo? I certainly haven't!
Desiree M.
Corp Christi, TX
Does it really make your hair smooth? I really don't want that grainy feeling after I wash it.