Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Restoring Repair Shampoo 33.8 fl. oz. Bottle

The Vidal Sassoon Repair Shampoo cleanses and helps repair damaged hair by restoring hair's smoothness and strengthening against further damage that leads to breakage and split ends. see more...

Gracie J.
I love this shampoo! since using this product, I notice how healthy my hair feels after every wash. This product definitely keeps its word about restoring split ends and heat damage. another thing I love about this shampoo, is the affordable price. I purchase this product at my local drug store for $3.
Chelsea C.
This shampoo works really well for hair that is damaged and dry from straightening your hair or even the blow dryer. I dry and straighten my hair everyday so it pretty damaged. this shampoo helps with rejuvenation of my hair and helps with dryness and split ends
Margaret T.
Deland, FL
I love anything that says restore or repair and this shampoo has BOTH! It's slightly effective considering the price, I picked mine up at Walgreens. It smells great and if you pair it with the conditioner I think you'd be happy! I have very fine, very straight hair and it doesn't leave me very oily in the scalp.
Carmen D.
Wharton, TX
This shampoo does the trick for keeping my hair clean. It's great for everyday use because of the cost. Downside is that we have really hard water so I don't see any improvement in restoring my hair.
Leslie H.
Waianae, HI
I've used the original and was sad to see it go however I was excited when they brought back sasson only to find the formula has changed, it's okay but not my first choice
Samantha P.
This is a really good shampoo at the price point. It is not as moisturizing as some higher end shampoo, but I still like my hairs texture after washing with this shampoo.
Ashley B.
Louisburg, NC
Not a brand that I normally buy, but I wanted to try this out. I liked it. Might buy it again once I go through all the shampoos I currently have.
Cassie Q.
Large bottle makes product last longer especially for one person! The pump makes rationalizing easy. Product leaves hair soft after using.
This product worked wonders on my hair, my hair was very dry and had lots of fried ends after using this product my hair looks 10x better
Kassey N.
Las Vegas, NV
This does not give me the clean feeling I want. It doesn't smell that great either and doesn't help my damaged hair